Getting my license :D

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
2
So, I will be driving the streets by myself in less than 24 hours!

Test tomorrow, and I'm a great driver so I'll pass no problem (:
WOOT!
 
I agree ^. Especially since it's about to be $4 + fucking dollars this summer. I'm buying a bike, bro.

Aaron
 
  • Like
Reactions: 404
Well considering I'm 16 my parents got that for a little bit at least :P
I got it good. But I'll be getting a job soon ha!

Well that's good. I got my license at the age of 16 as well. It'll be a funtime - it was for me until I spun out for the first time on the express way and ended up facing oncoming traffic and almost got hit by a car, but other than that it was a funtime for me as well. :w00t:

Aaron
 
I'm 2 months away from the legal age -17. I'll be taking the general knowledge exam in a couple of weeks tho.

Can't stand my moms 55kmph driving.
 
This is awkward... I failed. Haha!
Well I passed the first half, but the second half I almost got hit.

Going back on Thursday to do it again :P
 
Wow, lmao. I'm sorry to hear that.
I hope you pass with flying colors the second time around.

Aaron
 
This is awkward... I failed. Haha!
Well I passed the first half, but the second half I almost got hit.

Going back on Thursday to do it again :P
You can never be too careful.



Gratz ^^ im getting my L's in August can;t wait..

also

Dads getting my my first car. any suggestions brah?>
Dont hijack other peoples' threads.
 
Back