Getting Problem in SQL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
1
HI
when I enter Database>ASD>charecter0

and put code of ITEMS after closing charecter0

gettting problem uploaded image


pls help me

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

 
Last edited:
ACTUALLY ME PUTinG THE CODE IN CHARECTER0 AND AFTER CLOSING GETTING THIS PROBLEM AND CANT EDIT OR PASTE ANY CODE ON CHARECTER0
 

Attachments

  • untitled - Getting Problem in SQL - RaGEZONE Forums
    untitled.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 39
ACTUALLY ME PUTinG THE CODE IN CHARECTER0 AND AFTER CLOSING GETTING THIS PROBLEM AND CANT EDIT OR PASTE ANY CODE ON CHARECTER0

Maybe:

Have you looked @ microsoft KB?

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Also if you want to edit characters you can download GM Tool which you can find in the "A3 Releases"
 
Hi,Chris

thanks Buddy u rocks
problem solved

But few day back i asked u about spawning monster in maps.Still i am nt able to spawn boss..

Can u UPLOAD the code of monster:/:
 
sry I don't have Monsters list, you can find monster codes by decoding NPC.ULL.

Also the last time I tried to spawn bosses, I tried it in carode and it worked. I successfully managed to spawn s3,s2,c3,s4 bosses in carode. I found the monster codes in forum somewhere but I can't remember.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back