Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ghost X - Or Ghost X Ultimate Private server !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ghost x was a good game to collect nanobots! can you pls tell me how to make a private server of this dead game? or where i can play it again? i miss so much! pls...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ghost x was a good game to collect nanobots! can you pls tell me how to make a private server of this dead game? or where i can play it again? i miss so much! pls...
We all miss it. It's discouraging that this post doesn't have any repplies but another random guy that misses Ghost X. Gamekiss isn't a big studio, they had to close everything else to focus on their most rentable game: Freestyle 2.If you're interested, i'm a biochemistry student from Chile, and i know some informatics students that could help if you get some local files from an old pc or something. Contact me, my mail is jp.randebuu@gmail.com . To annyone that enters and see this page, let's gather together more people to accomplish Ghost X fan revival, at least for the nostalgia.Atte, Juan P.P.D sorry for my bad english.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We received the local files a few days ago. I'm taking them to the informatics faculty of my university and we'll start modifying the launcher to ask a custom IP and the local files to do change the external server response for an internal one. We'll publish the advances time to time, and when we finish we'll publish the modified game. Estimated finish date: November. Thank you for the help and be patient!
-Juan Pablo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We received the local files a few days ago. I'm taking them to the informatics faculty of my university and we'll start modifying the launcher to ask a custom IP and the local files to do change the external server response for an internal one. We'll publish the advances time to time, and when we finish we'll publish the modified game. Estimated finish date: November. Thank you for the help and be patient!
-Juan Pablo
Nice! I've been waiting for this.. What server is this may I know?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we received the local files a few days ago. I'm taking them to the informatics faculty of my university and we'll start modifying the launcher to ask a custom ip and the local files to do change the external server response for an internal one. We'll publish the advances time to time, and when we finish we'll publish the modified game. Estimated finish date: November. Thank you for the help and be patient!
-juan pablo

you made me cry, thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is true? Will you recreate the game until November? Sry for my bad english.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
-Juan Pablo
Wait a gosh darn second, is this for real?
(I'm from Chile as well BTW)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
-Juan Pablo

Please tell me you're serious, this is one of the games I loved the most ever, I always wished it would come back but haven't even seen a private server of the game which made me really sad. Watching someone revive it would make my day.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If there is a server of GhostX , I will surely play it!!! just let me know!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember i played this game 24/7 back in the day. Costed me 2computers (overheating issues XD). i really wish it would come back. If anyone knows how to bring it back, DO IT. If anyone knows its back or it will be, notify me immediatelly XD.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To: Anyone who cares

still hoping this game would be revived...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone had any news about the game? I need play game Ghost X ;-;

Back