Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Girl is beaten up for throwing a shoe

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn, a little much...

Reaction score
apparently the girl is undergoing some serious integration. Thats how they are trained to loose people's mouth.. so nothings special.
They don't get trained to bash 15yo's, they get trained to control situations, and use the right force needed for the situation their in, tell me how you can justify that

Integration, you can't expect 2 gentle looking female police to ask you random questions?
Apart from the sexiest remark, there are plenty of female officers, detectives, prosecutors etc in the police force, since when do they do interrogations right outside a cell?

The girl should properly learned her lesson whatever wrong she did after this case and i'm quite sure fer some reason she was arrested due for beating up someone for some other reason..
Even if she did do it, she was a suspect at the time, furthermore there's no need for that much force in the first place.

even if it aren't some serious integration, she was simply under detention for some case like shop lifting, the police must had felt offended, insulted when she threw the shoe and pulled a long face on him. imagine som duh did something wrong, and showed you her attitude, mani of you here would be whining at th duh, 'what a kid' like Skope for example.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/ragezone-is-going-down-547574/
Yeah I have no idea what you're on about now...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's really really fucked up, didn't realise it was the police... The more I see videos like this, the more I worry about how fucked up the average police force is. Is it in america?

Ugh, seriously. Where are people supposed to turn to when the justice system is corrupt?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is why people hate Cops lol.... That's just weak man! why would tackle her down and then just beat her after handcuffing her? That's straight up Police Brutality, and excessive force.. I bet they watched this video instead of the actual police tape :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think this is like..the same as spamming nubs on forums.
You get to deal with them every time they ask stupid questions and after a while they just piss you off and u want to ban their asses.
I don't think it's the girl pers

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how can you guys justify his actions by a video of the after math. Honestly ragezone amazes me sometimes,

the story of before the incident outweighs the after math of the beating. Honestly if she is stupid enough to give a police officer hell after being arrested for something stupid and then flinging a shoe at him id probably beat the poop out of her too. I know what you guys are thinking but the story always outweighs the outcome. My comment is purely opinionated and the response can be easily altered by an explanation of what really happened. For all we know the girl could have been making fun of the cops dead family. Dont judge people based on a soundless tape designed as a weapon for the media to frighten the defenders of our freedom and rights

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thread reminded me of the other cop abuse thread, ah well.
Whatcha' gonna do about it?
Just follow the law that is made.

LOL Wow weird.

I'm not going to lie, however at 0:12 - 0:14 I did laugh a bit even though it was wrong. Dayumn she got the living poop kicked out of her. Does anyone have a full story on this? as in why she was there and what was going on?

Wow, he started punching her at 0:16, I think that police officer has some issues with his personal life. They really are abusing their powers, that is just wrong. The fact that she's only 15 is fucked up too, I mean C'mon she's only 15.

Here is the story if anyone didn't bother to go to the youtube video and read the description:

"In Seattle, King County Sheriff's deputy beat a 15 year old girl for kicking her shoe off (presumably after being told to, some inmates are required to have their shoes removed because most shoes have shoelaces and don't want them to use them to hang themselves with it) directly at the path of an officer.

The officer then attacked the 15 year old as you can see on the video, you will also see the officer grabbing her hair to throw her to the floor and then used her hair again to pick her up off the floor after handcuffing her.

This kind of conduct is unacceptable coming from an officer who is sworn not only to uphold the law, but to also PROTECT. He violated that oath when he attacked the girl.

The Prosecutor is filing criminal charges against the officer and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves. No officer should ever behave like that to any civilian regardless of age and sex."

Wow, what the duck? look at this, too.

[youtubevid]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnibtMEwWCo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GnibtMEwWCo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubevid]

The poor man can't breathe, yet the cop starts punching him. He Ducking has his thigh on the man's neck and he punches him.

Back