• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Give elluns to the character - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to give some Elluns (Coins to buy things in the Cashshop) to a character, you can follow these steps,There are two ways to do this::

1 - Direct from the database:
Do this if you have at least 1 ellun (after first quest take achievement ) you get some then head to DB.
Screenshot_1 - Give elluns to the character - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

After getting the mission elluns, relog in the game to be able to update the procedure in the database. If you do not relog the ellun item will not appear in the database.

After logging back into the game, do the following:

- Open database "ICARUS_Char_Database"
- Open the Table "Table_CharBase" and check the "DBKey" value of the character you want to give to the Elluns
Screenshot_2 - Give elluns to the character - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

- Run this query (in this example I give +5000 Elluns to player/OWNER 8):

UPDATE Table_CharItem SET Amount = Amount + 5000 WHERE OWNER ='8' AND RecId = 'ry_0_0000'
Screenshot_3 - Give elluns to the character - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

After executing the sql query, relog in the game again to be able to update the elluns in the character.

2 - Using the gm command:
to use directly on the character and just type the gm command in the chat:

!ruby 100 , where 100 is the ellun number I want to give to the character.

Screenshot_4 - Give elluns to the character - Server Version 1.15.0.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried the query as you said, but it doesn't seem to work. Please give me the exact picture.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its faster via charactername :)

Declare @CharName varchar(max) = 'xBrainwash'
Update ICARUS_Char_Database..Table_CharItem set Amount = Amount + 123456789 where RecID = 'ry_0_0000' and Owner = (SELECT DBKey FROM ICARUS_Char_Database..Table_CharBase where Name = @CharName)

Back