Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Givin EURO another go.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey,

Not fort i wud be doing this but i am, gonna give euro mir PHOENIX another go, starting fresh from start, so if any ppl cud help me out wiv cash, lvling, kit ect mez wud be fankful, n if ny of ya cud pay for my account, ill pay ya back at the end of the month when i get payed just i need it now, if ya can i'd be very greatful my MSN is ttitanium66@msn.com, cheers

Nema said:
literally dont b a noob play D server :p

/piestacker ^_^

most people from rz play p server......d server is crap i played it for a year and woz utter shyte so many mob stealers and i went red so many times killin dem.....:cool:

just payed for account. got lvl 29 warr now but only had total of 3 secs with him lollololol grrrrrr. bah theres new exe i gotta dl but it wont so my mir shuts down in like 1 sec. can anyone add me to msn and plz plz plz send me the exe.

unseen@xaliber.co.uk

lol my new char only lvl 29, only good thing he got is gaxe. i tried pvping someone called bon11 and he owned me badddddddd. only hit him once lol

zaon teach me how to pvp!!! shift and the f keys are weird

Back