Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giving away FREE subscriptions!

Reaction score
Why hello there =}

From time to time, I will be choosing random users and giving them subscription! The subscription type will vary to the amount of money I have, some will get a large subscription, some will get a small subscription!

List of lucky users:
Quackster
Jonty
Dysfunctional

I would like to thank you all and maybe you're lucky enough to win subscription! If you're running out, simply reply to this thread and I'll add you in the exceptions list where you'll have the opportunity to win, win, win! Anyways, to those who have gotten subscription, I hope you enjoy, Cheers!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not being funny, but why post in the sub section giving out subs? Why not Outerworld? Then you can give users who havent had or who cant get a sub a chance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Becca has a point.. plus, why spend your money on other people? Subscriptions are cool, but don't waste your money if you've got something better to spend it on.

But if you're doing this, mark me down. My sub runs out in a month.. thanks Liam, this is neat.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol... Not trying to be funny here but.. I couldn't help but notice all the winners are from the habbo section.. Not very fair if your only giving them out to your habbo buddies. ;)

Purely concidence; I'm sure.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol... Not trying to be funny here but.. I couldn't help but notice all the winners are from the habbo section.. Not very fair if your only giving them out to your habbo buddies. ;)
What do you mean NOT FAIR? He's giving them out for free, there is no 'not fair'. He's not getting paid for doing this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Free furni pls? LOL, no Grenadier. I'm not entirely from Habbo. You make it seem like you've never been in the Ducking section.

Other then that, cheers Liam :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since i'm not a lucky person, i'll try to be the lucky this time.

I want it.

All the best.
Korey.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm in!
I'd spend my own money, but am running short at the moment.
I'd really appreciate it if you gave it to me :)

Toxic998

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No really though Liam, give me that subscription.

/nolove

Reaction score
I'm in :D I haven't had a subscription yet, and I know you probably think it would be a waste to spend it on me since i'm new here and all but i'm gonna be on a lot. So this would be greatly appreciated :D. I'd buy my own but i'd need mo' moneh

Back