- Joined
- Apr 1, 2009
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 0
hey there, not too long ago I've tried to install jops glow system and it didn't work, after I removed it every time I put on a full set which is +3 or +10 or w/e the game crashes (because of the glow imo) and I get couple of errors in the log:
I've found out that in defineobj.h number 1726 is XI_GEN_ITEM_SETITEM10
idk if it means anything but idk what to do right now ;/ any help is appreciated thanks!
2013/ 5/17 15:18:06 GetModelElem - out of range: type=3, size=2346, index=1726
2013/ 5/17 15:18:06 CModelMng::loadModel mdlObj/mdlDyna ¿¡ objtype=3 index=1726 bpart=0 ְַ ֱ₪÷¸°¡ ¾ר±÷¿©.
2013/ 5/17 15:18:06 CreateSfx : 1726 sfxְַ m_pModelְּ ¾רְ½
2013/ 5/17 15:18:06 May 17 2013 04:59:21 1 rCnt=1
I've found out that in defineobj.h number 1726 is XI_GEN_ITEM_SETITEM10
idk if it means anything but idk what to do right now ;/ any help is appreciated thanks!

