Glow Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Hey, I'm experimenting some problems with my glow, when the set is +10 it looks like this:

Sin título - Glow Problem. - RaGEZONE Forums

As you can see the suit isn't glowing, just the hands.

And I have changed the sfx.EffectEnchant.dds file in my client to the original one, but still not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
 
I have the eFlyff client, its clean and original. I dont know why this is happening, I never touched the SFX files.
 
This is the only thing that has Sfx in the Log folder:

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2013/ 2/22 14:05:09 CSfxBase::Load Sfx\sfx_level42.sfx ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

And I think that it isn't the problem.
I attached the error log, could you please check it?

View attachment error_20130305.txt
 
Last edited:
That's the problem, you're trying to load a sfx file that doesn't exist in your client/Retails Client. You must be using a source with a different glow system or something.

>SFX_LEVEL42

You can probably disable the system or copy the normal sfx's up to 42 or just find a client that has those sfx's and the textures.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back