GM admin panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
98
Reaction score
73
It’s basically a little GM “cheat/control panel” for your Vindictus server DB.


You connect to your SQL server
You search a character, click them, and it loads their stuff
You can see their inventory and do quick edits like:

change item count
move items to different slots
clone an item
delete an item
You can give items either:

straight into their inventory (faster)
or send it by GM mail (safer)
Item picking isn’t laggy because it uses a search box and only loads 100 items at a time when you scroll
There’s also a stats section where you can tweak things like:

level / exp / AP / class
STR / DEX / INT / WILL / LUCK / HP / stamina
path/vocation stuff

So yeah pick a character, mess with their stats/items, and push changes to the DB, without you needing to type SQL every time





will be adding these: GUILD SYSTEM, EVENT & ATTENDANCE SYSTEMS, MARKETPLACE & ECONOMY (has many items already placed inside the marketplace), PET SYSTEM, GEAR TEMPLATES (be able to give out max gear set), BAN SYSTEM and maybe other stuff.

wont be releasing this as i intend on adding the rest of the stuff, but if anyone has any suggestion, would be glad to hear them, so i can implement them.


1768580805364 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums


1768580850611 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Wow. Such a great tool. Keep on rollin on this!
Will you share a version with all the goodies applied once you're done? (especially with the event procedures, ban system etc.) I'd love to test it with full capabilities when I get my server runs.
 
1768676761618 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums

new character mangement system, with ban system implemented

1768676793472 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums

with more character info, that has vocation skills management, skills management and titles management.
1768676825461 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums

can now unlock all, max all vocation skills and normal skills, each is tailored to its special class.
1768676929369 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums


can grant all titles

more to come

Wow. Such a great tool. Keep on rollin on this!
Will you share a version with all the goodies applied once you're done? (especially with the event procedures, ban system etc.) I'd love to test it with full capabilities when I get my server runs.
yea i will

1768677092500 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums


also has a built in, sql search system, that searches tables and in data, and can edit rows directly to the database.
 

Attachments

  • 1768676909412 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums
    1768676909412.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 63
added a console,
1768759590147 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums


1768759612314 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums


added sending items in bulk, both to mail and inventory, added clear inventory and clear mail
1768759656435 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums

added the feature to complete all stories in the game
1768759698069 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums


1768759908090 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums
1768759921709 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums
1768759932526 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums
1768759942865 - GM admin panel - RaGEZONE Forums


planning on making all items work, seems like some are locked, most likely behind region.
 
That is a great tool! thanks!

Also any updates for Vindictus above version 1.69 ? I just started my little server to play with it a little but I'm not sure if there is an updated version for it, or even the source code.
 
Not really, there are vindictus versions of the client above 1.69, but some things will be broken if you try to use the old server services, you can do some reverse engineering, learn the client code to patch things up, so far I did some reverse engineering, added changing color names for people with premium enabled, added ability to open battle board with going to the actual battle board, I shortened the cinematic ship introductions, so starting battles is faster, maybe I'll post some videos showcasing some of the things possible by patching the client files and server files.

you can see here some of the things that are possible
changing color names, non host players auto join ship and auto ready, start battleboard not at the battleboard quest section, can send items in mail and it instantly registers in game, skip ship cinematic introduction etc etc
 
Last edited:
Great looking previews! The layout looks intuitive.
I’m really looking forward to testing it out whenever you decide to release it.
Nice job man 🤘🏻
 
Great looking previews! The layout looks intuitive.
I’m really looking forward to testing it out whenever you decide to release it.
Nice job man 🤘🏻
Yea I'm working on it, have added ton of features and made lots of optimizations, will be releasing soon as I can.
 
Not really, there are vindictus versions of the client above 1.69, but some things will be broken if you try to use the old server services, you can do some reverse engineering, learn the client code to patch things up, so far I did some reverse engineering, added changing color names for people with premium enabled, added ability to open battle board with going to the actual battle board, I shortened the cinematic ship introductions, so starting battles is faster, maybe I'll post some videos showcasing some of the things possible by patching the client files and server files.

you can see here some of the things that are possible
changing color names, non host players auto join ship and auto ready, start battleboard not at the battleboard quest section, can send items in mail and it instantly registers in game, skip ship cinematic introduction etc etc

I did not know that there are newer versions of vindi being developed , emulator related. Hope to see more from this tool you are making.
 
This is great work, and I am a newbie here, but I have a suggestion nonetheless. Since this also touches the topic of server management, maybe add some server scaling capabilities if possible. Easy settings for scaling raids to half the players (via boss hp), raid start criteria (min/max player counts), etc...

I haven't got my characters to that point yet, but I have researched how to remove restrictions such as Colru for example (the 8 player requirement/ 4 mini golem requirement), and the royal raid player count requirements...

Unfortunately, I know those types of settings are handled differently in a separate (non-live) database environment, but those options would still kick ass, especially for less computer savvy people, and only require a server restart. Just a thought.

Regardless of all that, still an awesome tool based on what has been shown thus far, and the future plans stated. Thanks!
 
This is great work, and I am a newbie here, but I have a suggestion nonetheless. Since this also touches the topic of server management, maybe add some server scaling capabilities if possible. Easy settings for scaling raids to half the players (via boss hp), raid start criteria (min/max player counts), etc...

I haven't got my characters to that point yet, but I have researched how to remove restrictions such as Colru for example (the 8 player requirement/ 4 mini golem requirement), and the royal raid player count requirements...

Unfortunately, I know those types of settings are handled differently in a separate (non-live) database environment, but those options would still kick ass, especially for less computer savvy people, and only require a server restart. Just a thought.

Regardless of all that, still an awesome tool based on what has been shown thus far, and the future plans stated. Thanks!
You actually gave me a good idea.
 
You actually gave me a good idea.
Noice! Glad I could help, even if indirectly! Share your idea, maybe others can also benefit :) !

Anyways, cannot wait to see this tool in action, and all the features it will include if/when released. Keep up the good works, but also take it easy!!!
 
Back