Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM commands BIG PROBLEM!!!!!HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My english isn't good ,but i have big problem.Server,Client and site is very good but GM commands doesn't work?What i do???Please HELP me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't help people who go "OMG PLZZZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Noob.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Akai if you dont want to help.. then dont "Ducking" post here.

Killar4eto what rev. are you using?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
XXXXXXcuz me?

Akai if you dont want to help.. then dont "Ducking" post here.

Killar4eto what rev. are you using?
Hey virgozero mind you, wtf do u think.. Akai has been so useful to every1 ova here, and ya personally he is very helpfull too.. U NOOB stop flamming in the forums or ull get banned...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm just tired of people going "OMG I NO UNDERSTAND PLXXXXXXXX HELP ME OMG PLX PLZ PLZ PLZ" Ok, that's just asking for someone not to respond. If you want help, then don't act like you don't know anything. It's not because a lot of people can't speak english, I'm cool with that. It's just annoying when you see "plzzz plxxx omg helpz" lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea dude follow the guides use the Ducking search button.dont post stupid poop like this and Akai has been really helpful.
and yo Akai your right when people make a topic like "OMFG I GOT PROBLEMS HELP ME!"
its just stupid
if you want people to help dont act like a noob.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but we can't say search button anymore, since it's disabled *cry*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back