• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GM Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
welcome everybody
Enquiry
What are the Commands of GM and how to use them
How to raise my level
How to bring in weapons

Reaction score
To add GM too your account, go into the MySQL, Mainly phpmyadmin.
Click on the database for Jade Dyansty within the mysql, and go to users. Find your account ID and remember it.
Click on the option "SQL"(It's an option in the upper button tabs) And follow with the command: CALL addGM(userid,1)
Userid being your account id..
Jade Dynasty doesn't have those functions, the spawn option actually crashes the game client.
And to level you'll need to spawn perfect babies within the game.(Is what I do)
To find the list of commands for GM. after enabling GM on your account, press ctrl +G at the same time.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Henmoro already explained you how to make yourself a GM and how to use GM Console. You cannot spawn items with it, because that command is not supported.

You can use Debugger to send items. Open it by pressing Shift + Tilde, a window should open. Type: d_c2scmd 10807 itemID, press enter.

What the hell is Tilde? It's a key on keyboard, it's located under Esc and left from 1 key
noranona - GM  Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

How do I get Item ID?
- You can use Element editor or
- You'll find ID located in URL, for example 22013 (GM Ring).
noranona - GM  Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
With some keyboards you'll have to type ctrl + ~ , Other keyboards to access the debug console you'll need to press ctrl + shift + ~.
You will also most likely need to run the game client in admin mode,(Right click "Run as admin")
Make sure the server side debug option within the template.conf file is set properly for this to work as well.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you also have to make a .bat file that enables console in Client. Without it, debugger won't open. Make new text file and type in
Code:
elementclient.exe game:cpw console:1
exit
Save it as Debugger.bat, run it.

Upvote 0
Back