Apr 10, 2020 #1 M meliodasda Newbie Spellweaver Joined Nov 28, 2018 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Hiiiii guyss its me again, can someone give me GM Commands v19 and v21 Thanksssssssssss
Apr 10, 2020 #2 Bradley Moderator Staff member Moderator Better Safe than Sorry 1000 Posts Trophy Point Collector 10 Happy Years Moderator Joined Jan 13, 2013 Messages 1,223 Reaction score 374 Have you tried searching through the previous help threads as well requests? Upvote 0
Apr 10, 2020 #3 M meliodasda Newbie Spellweaver Joined Nov 28, 2018 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 yess, but sorry I didnt saw it in the release or help thread Upvote 0
Apr 10, 2020 #4 Ketchup Inactive Exiled Joined Jan 20, 2009 Messages 0 Reaction score 4 I searched and found it just fine: https://forum.ragezone.com/f651/flyff-v15-gm-commands-706134-post6009736/#post6009736 Commands are the same for all versions. Upvote 0
I searched and found it just fine: https://forum.ragezone.com/f651/flyff-v15-gm-commands-706134-post6009736/#post6009736 Commands are the same for all versions.
Apr 11, 2020 #5 M meliodasda Newbie Spellweaver Joined Nov 28, 2018 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 ohh Im so sorry I thought it was nothing, I appreciate you Upvote 0