Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm only a GM in a server, I don't own the server, just a GM, I searched for the GM command for turning off/on PK, but when I try using it, it doesn't take effect.

I used this command: /freepk_off and /freepk_on 150

another thing,
Can someone give me the full GM command list? Thanks! Can't find the old threads that contained it. -_-

More Power RZ Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm only a GM in a server, I don't own the server, just a GM, I searched for the GM command for turning off/on PK, but when I try using it, it doesn't take effect.

I used this command: /freepk_off and /freepk_on 150

another thing,
Can someone give me the full GM command list? Thanks! Can't find the old threads that contained it. -_-

More Power RZ Forums
sir you can search a RAN GM Command using google.com

i think it only works on admin? im not sure. i dont really use that cause its already set up on the client and server side. :) pk time ..

he is a GM so he can use any command for there server.
:eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found one, but is this the complete & working ones? for EP6 server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think it only works on admin? im not sure. i dont really use that cause its already set up on the client and server side. :) pk time ..

what are you talking about? admin or gm its same GM account ,

try this pk_mode off and pk_mode on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back