Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2025
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 6
When I send kinah to players, it works fine, but when I try to send items, I get an error. How can I fix this? I’ve been struggling with this for a long time.
Show how you filled out the form.This is WebLog
2026-07-10 03:09:04,971 [6628] INFO - gmbiz.dao.TblMailShootHistoryDAO : INSERT INTO TBL_MAIL_SHOOT_HISTORY VALUES ('202607101079730115','1',N'Shiyun',N'222',N'222',N'1',N'188052995',N'1',N'1','',N'222','superuser',N'superuser',N'BEF', getdate(),N'Y')
2026-07-10 03:09:05,192 [6628] FATAL - communications.PacketSender : communications.PacketUtilCrypto CommonDecode error (allbuf.Length == 0 && rcv_len == 0)
StackTrace : 在 communications.PacketUtilCrypto.CommonDecode(Byte[] msg, RequestPacketType request_packet_type, Byte marker, Int32 added_header_length, Int32 buffer_size, Boolean is_rcv)
在 communications.PacketSender.DecodeMAILSEND(Byte[] msg)
This is GMServer Log
2026-07-10 03:09:04,979 [10660] INFO - ▼AsyncSocketServer.AcceptCallback Add - count: : 1
2026-07-10 03:09:04,986 [10180] FATAL - GMServer.ProtocolBuilder : The input string format is incorrect。
StackTrace : 於 System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
於 System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
於 System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
於 GMServer.ProtocolBuilder.EncodeMAILSHOOT(Byte[]& msg, Socket& web_socket)
2026-07-10 03:09:04,986 [10180] INFO - ▼AsyncSocketServer.ReleaseStateObject : connectedSocks.Count:0
Check the structure of this table. Make sure all variables are transferred correctly.
I found the problem—it turns out there was an issue with the files in F:\_AION\wldpatltmxpa\conf\gameinfo, which prevented the game from retrieving the data.Check the structure of this table. Make sure all variables are transferred correctly.
INSERT INTO TBL_MAIL_SHOOT_HISTORY VALUES ('202607101079730115','1',N'Shiyun',N'222',N'222',N'1',N'188052995',N'1',N'1','',N'222','superuser',N'superuser',N'BEF', getdate(),N'Y')
2026-07-10 03:09:04,986 [10180] FATAL - GMServer.ProtocolBuilder : The input string format is incorrect。