Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GODSWAR ONLINE SERVERFILES OLD VERSION (reuploaded links)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forge is dont working problem in item.py or equipforge.cpp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go ahead NesuxGxx your the one knowledgeable what to do, cheer up! :wink:

it seems that we already have attending knowledgeable people here!!! cheer up too guys! more power to all who participate and solving this game files! we are thankful! :wink:

Did you click the item icon? If not you will get error!
You need to click the item icon to get the quest item

i did click it but it disconnects sometimes its hangs up, you need to relog again to work and then hangs up again then you need relog again to work. keeps repeating.

Have u tried forging?

yeah i tried but doesn't work either. something illegal appear on ingame

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If I am already downloading things and updating the SDK and other things to update, in 3 hours I will start doing things regarding this and comparing files, together with other people we will create a discord to upload advances on the subject and be informed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i try to recompile this using vc++ 2005 it appears to be missing omp.h and Windows.h and i try to install visual studio 2008 professional it wont install on my computer. does anyone success on recompiling because maybe this code will change to language english thats only my guessing because im not a programmer hehe. in the GameServer folder and file name called World.cpp

g_pRegion.SetNameCH( ini.GetString( buf, "cn" ) ); i think "cn" must change to "us" cn stand for china domain hehe just thought only.

hope a lot will participate to make this file working smoothly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That happens, with visual 2005 I think with the express version, I just point the includes to my sdk folder for example

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\SDK\v2.0\Include , I pasted my sdk 7.1A there and just put the dir

Better check the file before "CH" remove....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any update? anybody have a copy of server files of gwjoy.com godswar private server? xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have any step by step guide to run the source and the game? Thanks.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
maybe I can help get the source of the .exe later I'll get and let you know by this means if I could or not
any news about source of exe ?
I notice there is already few private servers on latest clients . 2 of them are Chines .

another on discord . there is no web yet . But both of them on latest client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am trying to connect the server with the files uploaded in the initial post, when I run the GameServer I get a connection error to the server ErrorID 10060, could anyone help me?

ErrorID10060 - GODSWAR ONLINE SERVERFILES OLD VERSION (reuploaded links) - RaGEZONE Forums

solved, it was a firewall problem; but, now have problem with "wrong account or password" in the game login

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am trying to connect the server with the files uploaded in the initial post, when I run the GameServer I get a connection error to the server ErrorID 10060, could anyone help me?

View attachment 243403

solved, it was a firewall problem; but, now have problem with "wrong account or password" in the game login
I'm also getting that wrong account and password error did you ever find out what was wrong?

I'm also getting that wrong account and password error did you ever find out what was wrong?
1698505978221 - GODSWAR ONLINE SERVERFILES OLD VERSION (reuploaded links) - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay I got pass the login error but I just can't seem to make the server show as online would anyone know what I should do to fix this would be helpful

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where are those who say they want a file?
Can I get the file please ?

I am getting below error when trying to login
1704458558965 - GODSWAR ONLINE SERVERFILES OLD VERSION (reuploaded links) - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm going to give you the source for this, I don't know which version it's compatible with or which client, but it's part of the code :)
- - - Actualizado - - -

RTg2CYgJ#fsNFrStwX8zcba1NTZS5OPtChFrVIqDQk27rPP0Rezg

- - - Actualizado - - -

LOOKING FOR THE PASSWORD
- - - Actualizado - - -
password

《GodsWar Online》 @ 车库源码 ::>>>

- - - Actualizado - - -

I tried this for a while but it wouldn't connect to the client, since I didn't want to download Visual 2008 versions, I updated all 2019 and found some of the Lib SOURCE, to lighten the load of the script it is recommended to update the Lib with the source of another game that is here in ragezone, "titan" that uses some of the structure of godswar

- - - Actualizado - - -

https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/aot-3d-age-titan-source-1169723/
Here you can find a part of the code that is compatible to some extent Like DB and Script, DB needs some areglosh and script there to change namespace- - - Updated - - -I managed to start the section but I couldn't get past the lobby because I had problems with the client I was using, it was like a debug version and it didn't finish uploading files... I had an old client until the beta, but I lost those files
Hi

NesuxGxx

The megafile you pasted seems to be missing now. Can I please get the updated one from you ?​

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im still newbie.
Anyone willing to teach me how to make this game alive again? i try several times but still cannot make server online.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im still newbie.
Anyone willing to teach me how to make this game alive again? i try several times but still cannot make server online.

Thanks.
did you download the client patch files cuz that's what I was missing to get this to connect to my server right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server is okey but login screen waiting Verifying... please help me discord :h.dorukk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola, saludos, pudiste solucionarlo? Cuando entro al cliente me sale error, ¿por qué?

Back