Gold MTV Dino egg [SQL + SWF + Furnidata] Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamma Spamma
Decennium
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
2,009
Reaction score
640
Liam - Gold MTV Dino egg [SQL + SWF + Furnidata] - RaGEZONE Forums


Download:

SQL
PHP:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(3642850, 'mtvgd', 'mtvgd', 's', 1, 1, 0.1, '0', '0', '0', 3642850, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`) VALUES
(3642850, '94', '3642850', 'mtvgd', '25', '0', '1');

Furnidata
PHP:
["s","3642850","mtvgd","3642850","0","1","1","","Gold MTV Dino","Custom dino egg created by MyKi!","","-1","-1"]]

Enjoy yet another custom by ƒℓαѕн! :ott1:

If you would like to contribute, and keep MyHostr.com up and online, please PM me, and I will give you more details!

​
 
I am just curious how did you think of this like

'Hmmzh im bored, im gonna make a custom, oh mtv trophy, oh dino egg, eh this actually looks pretty good > BAM. release.'

Like wtf xD gj, dont like brown colour but funny idea. xD

I release all my work. If it's too ****, I won't. So yeeh o/

This Looking AWESOME :3

plus Try not to Post many Thread in rows.

Thanks.

Oh, I'm sorry for making too many threads.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back