• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gold Tree Emulator (Phoenix edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The f* is this?
7kKQHfr - Gold Tree Emulator (Phoenix edit) - RaGEZONE Forums

Turn off debug in the config

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Does the faces in friendstream work?
Because when i change head.gif to head.php i get dc when i open friendstream

fCroFhJ - Gold Tree Emulator (Phoenix edit) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Code:
<?php
    //Base from http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.imagecopy.php

$base = 'http://www.habbo.nl/habbo-imaging/avatarimage?figure=';
    $figure = $_GET['figure'];

// Create image instances
    $src = imagecreatefrompng($base.$figure);
    $dest = imagecreate(54, 62);

// Copy
    imagecopy($dest, $src, 0, 0, 6, 8, 54, 51);

// Output and free from memory
    header('Content-Type: image/gif');
    imagegif($dest);
    echo "(c) sulake!";

imagedestroy($dest);
    imagedestroy($src);
?>
Should work decently. :)
Credits to Joopie.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't seem to figure out how the :startquestion works for polls.
Use infobus_answers & infobus_questions tables.
In infobus_questions, add the question in "question" field
In infobus_answers, add the id of the question above in "question_id" and the answer in "answer_text" (if you want two answers possibles, add 2 lines)

Then, type :startquestion <question_id> on the hotel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still no fix for items_fireworks and item_extra_data tables? They stay empty, even if the emu says it's done these tables stay empty, this is probably since I run my DB server on a different server than my emu.. Some SQL that achieves the same thing?
-----

EDIT, made a fix myself after looking through some tutorials. Log in to your MySQL as root, and execute the following commands:

INSERT INTO items_extra_data (item_id,extra_data) SELECT id,extra_data FROM items;
INSERT INTO items_firework (item_id,fw_count) SELECT id,fw_count FROM items;

Start Emu let it finish the last steps and enjoy..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still no fix for items_fireworks and item_extra_data tables? They stay empty, even if the emu says it's done these tables stay empty, this is probably since I run my DB server on a different server than my emu.. Some SQL that achieves the same thing?
-----

EDIT, made a fix myself after looking through some tutorials. Log in to your MySQL as root, and execute the following commands:

INSERT INTO items_extra_data (item_id,extra_data) SELECT id,extra_data FROM items;
INSERT INTO items_firework (item_id,fw_count) SELECT id,fw_count FROM items;

Start Emu let it finish the last steps and enjoy..

If you dont follow github you havent see this is in newest version :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am currently having an error with GTE, an error on line 267, and the emulator states "Key not found". Anyone know how to fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not have anymore. It's the first time I start again after 2 + years. So do you know the link for phoenix swfs?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello hotel owner who uses GTE! I finded few days ago sql injection that makes possible execute long sql querys! User can truncate your tables, delete tables, make he/she admin and many other things possible! :O This sql injection is in EVERY VERSION OF GTE. YOUR HOTEL POSSIBLE CAN HACK WITH THIS SQL INJECTION. IF YOU HOTEL IS ABOVE BUILD 1268 (Gold Tree Emulator 3.19.0 ALPHA 7.1) YOUR HOTEL IS SECURE! UPDATE YOUR GTE INSTANTLY!

Gold Tree Emulator 3.19.0 ALPHA 7.1 Includes bit new pet commands. ALPHA 7.1 is unfinished ALPHA 8. In alpha 8 all pet commands works :)

Update it now:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back