Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

good books

Reaction score
ok guys i got paid and i fancy buying a new book i need something good to read

now im not really a fan of fiction anymore, im really into factual stuff, even if its opinion being presented as fact.

most recently read,
the tao of pooh

Reading People: How to Understand People and Predict Their Behaviour

Quantum Touch: The Power to Heal

The Healing Energy of Your Hands

annd finally

Awareness by anthony de mello
i seriously recommend awareness to everyone it seriously changes your perspective on pretty much anything

so yeah what have you read that you enjoyed and what would you recomend to me?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

Its fiction but it has alot of "fact" init as well.

Basically the Illuminatti (tries) to destroy the Vatican.

Science vs. Religion

Fact vs. Fiction (or Fiction vs. Fact if u prefer)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the da vinci code and digital fortress by dan brown. there are some holes in the plot and in the author's reasonings and deductions but all in all worthwhile books to while away a lazy afternoon

Reaction score
damn you Exclamatio, u just reminded me that i haven't done any of my summer reading :O

the last book i read was... "A Strangers Watching" or something like that and... something else i cant remember what

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
man you are deep :]
i recommand you about the bible :) nah J/K, try reading some philosophic books of some greek guys... as some interesting stuff, matrix was based on some of the stuff in those books, it really makes you wonder who we are and if we are really who we think we are.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any thing by dave pelzer he tell the story of his childhood & ealry adult hood its rly gd one of the books made me :cry:cry

Back