Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Good Night Ideas [GNI]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Im sure not everybody got insomnia, but sometimes its just not possible to sleep...
what u guys doin in those situations...

Im pretty outgoin but on weeknights I prefer to smoke joint and just lelax in Mu or visit my upstairs neighbors for some beer and yeyo

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Errr i remember reading something a while ago,

1) if you can't sleep run yourself a hot bath/get in a hot shower because it raises your body temperature and when you get out your body tries to lower it as quickly as possible thus you feel sleepy.

2) always follow a pattern in your sleep (I dont do) if you break the pattern your going to have a harder time going to sleep..(not sure on that).

3) will come when i remember them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah that pattern stuff always breaks on weekends...that why i have this insomnia during the week...ehh no wonder I go to sleep when everyone wakes up

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can always depend on sleeping pills

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i never have any plans... if i cant get to sleep i simply lay there n try not to think of anything. Eventually i fall asleep. After 2 hours tho i tend to just watch TV or something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh srry I probly didnt make myself clear...
I was just wondering what u guys usually do if can't sleep, like eating, watching TV, goining to the beach on sunrise, etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha

just decided to do a mix in headphones...hope it comes out good...too bad cant use speakers

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i cant sleep which is usually the case. I eat as much as i can , watch tv and go on the computer for abit then try go back to sleep.

Reaction score
I listen to music for a long time - until the song just becomes pointless (ull get da feeling) turn it off and ull b real sleepy.

OR

Yer, like Solares...... have a wank.. Tires u out n ur sleepy

Buh sleeping pills to da job in da end.. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah just dont wanna go to sleep, plus its sunrise already and snow outside looks great

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try making some hot chocolate, cuz its warm, and has a kinda soothing texture, just make sure u dont put too much sweets in it. Or try watching a non-action packed novie, just lay down in a comfortable position, and watch it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
have a wank outa bordom? :jerk::jerk::jerk:

Exclamatio said:
i find milk is good, warm milk :jerk::jerk:

Haha! I just read these 2 posts back to back. Sounds dirty! :icon6:

*clears throat* Anyhow..... I just lie back & think.

Bout how I might have done some things differently on previous days/weeks. Try to Resolve some personal problems...

Tho wanking is seriously good tho! 8-p

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used to not be able to sleep until like 3-4 in the morning EVERY DAY. Was ridiculous. The main problem with that was I had to go to work most days before 9am so I would get little sleep. I think my main problem was I played so many games that my body mutated with the controller and eventually my brain became robotic. Ok probably not.

Nowadays I usually fall asleep before 1am lol.. I'm tired more, probably because I have more homework and work a lot more.. Or maybe I'm just old.. or fat.. Am I fat? Shut up.

Back