Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Got in course 8)

nice1, its so easy 2 get in2 College, i was expecting an interview and 4 it 2 takes ages and shit. I just went up showed them my results, the bloke explained the course and said ur in.I was like... is that all....

Bud the Weiser said:
nice1, its so easy 2 get in2 College, i was expecting an interview and 4 it 2 takes ages and shit. I just went up showed them my results, the bloke explained the course and said ur in.I was like... is that all....

God i wish mine was that easy only 25 places and over 500 applicants , i had 3 interviews. I only got on the course cause i had well over the needed requirements and had a computing deploma under my belt.

aguywithathing said:
God i wish mine was that easy only 25 places and over 500 applicants , i had 3 interviews. I only got on the course cause i had well over the needed requirements and had a computing deploma under my belt.
3 INTERVIEWS??? wtf lol I just went in, 'can I do this?' 'yes' 'kk':good:

Well the dude gave places to like 60 people first time and he only had 25 places, so he wanted to reinterview the 60 people he choose because there wasn't enough places so then there was like 30 places given out, and the last interview was just to bring in me Grades, certificates and shit.

Back