Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Got my eye brow pierced today

Reaction score
Nik-C said:
bar, my dad is well pissed off at me lol but duck it! It looks sexy
lol yeah my mum was like NO WAY but I got it done on the day I was goin 2 Wales 2 c my gran so my mum didn't actually c it till 2 dayz later. She got over it :p I got a bar 2. Gettin my lip done after X-mas

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
lol yeah my mum was like NO WAY but I got it done on the day I was goin 2 Wales 2 c my gran so my mum didn't actually c it till 2 dayz later. She got over it :p I got a bar 2. Gettin my lip done after X-mas

i mite get my lip done wen i get my brace out
gettin it out on 8th jan :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
was readin "how to look after your new piercing" leaflet I was givin says if you are gunna used TCP use only about 2wice a week max cuz it heals it otherwise lol.

Anyway heres a few pics, best I could do :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its not that noticeabe from far bk with this poop cam btw :/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
got my tongue periced like 2 months ago use salt water put a tablespoon of salt in a small glass of water . nipples next then lip then back of me neck thne tattoos lol gotta get outta my crappy job though first cus they wont let me the fukers =(

try and get a pic of me tongue for u's

Last edited:
Back