• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Grand chase season 1 private server is it possible to add season 2 content to 1?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess, but i think you need the source code for this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's possible but not very easy to do it. Some databases and server files need to be eddited and is not difficult to broke things. I think that is easier to replace somethings. Cause it's like, u can try add some new char but u can also replace the Ryan transformation to another char and test it. If u learn and get that, u can bring to us the result and help the community somehow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where did you get Season 1? Aren't all the links gone? I'd love to have it, since I started back in 2006.
By the way, I think it wouldn't be possible due to the way the game works. Not sure how to explain it but there was a limited number of characters and classes back in the day, so I don't know if you'd be able to modify that.

Back