• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Grand Fantasia] GF Chronicles OFFICIAL [Private Server]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name: Gran Fantasia Chronicles
Version: 074

GFC - [Grand Fantasia] GF Chronicles OFFICIAL [Private Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

*Private Server Features*:reeeeee:
- EXP x 10, Bonus x25 on Weekends!🌟
- PVP Working, PVP Points 20k per match on Lv 100.⚔️
- You can convert pvp points to gold!
- New reward to newcomers, a Exclusive Babama's SET & Dungeon Combat Mounts to your choise👑
- EASY FARM 100%🔥
- EXP in Party isn't divided.🥷🥷
- CLASSES Before rework but improved their masteries, some skills and even talents.
- Maximum Crystals are injected 200.
- All the grow content for free and boosted a lot! [5* M & T Systhesis] 💸
- NEW NPC's and NEW economy system that rewards players' gambling. [50K FAME]🎮
- THE NEW MONEY IS GET BY GOLD! NO PAID!!!!
- NEW PVP WEAPONS. 60 & 80, Soon Lv 100🪓
- NEW MOUNTS TO PVE [No Anim] very affordable by GOLD.
- SOME GENKYS and TW Content ingame.👕
- Focused to PVP, but e are pleased to improve BOTH.🔥
- Reworked all the QUEST Until lv 17 maps!
- Reworked Rewards on Recommended Events! Exclusive combat mounts and items that gives 3250 archive points📌

- S-Alchemy contains only Genkys, 25% rate to get it Yellow, 40% Blue one. [Alch-S Consumes 3 Clays]✨
- On the first day of each month an S alchemy is performed with 100% rate of obtaining legend genkys.🔥
- Now Genkys Systhesis only consume one as material.
- Exclusive content and custom to our vip players.[Visual Effects & Soon Costumes]💌
- 1K AP Daily to spend it on useful things in the AP store.

- FAST and a lot updates to our community! Always ready to hear your suggestions for improvement;).
- SERVER ALREADY 24th February was the Official Lunch.🗓️

*Create an Account*
Enter our discord, follow the welcome steps and don't forget to choose your roles.
Open a Support ticket in the Ticket channel.
Provide the user account name (Lower case only in the user.)
Provide the password.
We will assist you as soon as possible.

Install Steps:
Install Steps:
1. Download 7z
2. Extract and enjoy

*Transparency*
We enjoy a transparent and competitive environment for our players so to ensure that DISCREPANCY does not occur thanks to staff members who want to abuse their power a list of the list of characters that are staff members and can open a report ticket in case they find an anomaly will be available.

**My perspective**
I developed the game to know that if I were a player starting to play from 0, I know that it won't be hell for me to climb and improve my character, in a competitive environment. But rather that it is comfortable for a free time, that it is possible to play for several hours with friends and that everyone has a good time!
Contact us and be part of our community:
FB PAGE
Youtube
Discord
Soon Web Page

Join us<3:pumpkinman:

1709331436918 - [Grand Fantasia] GF Chronicles OFFICIAL [Private Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A extension was added as a new class "Novice". More information in our discord!

1709601344914 - [Grand Fantasia] GF Chronicles OFFICIAL [Private Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back