Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grand National Day motherfuckers!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Even though I HATE horse racing lol I love the National. It's when all the horses fall at the first fence that makes me laugh. :rofl:

Anyways, I'm gonna go put a tenner on Monty's Pass. He's my bet for the day. :) Come on ya bastard.

Anyone else putting on a bet?

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool race :D the guy in red n white strips came outa nowhere :eek: . Shame about the mass pile up of horses n people tho :( spose it happens every time they do it :(

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MasterD said:
my bro's horse came second to bad he only put a quid on :p i put a quid on some horse (cant remember name) Takagi or somethin lol i dont even know what he came =S

he might have been in the pile-up :(

Reaction score
no ur not its crap but i always put a bet on the grand national for some reason lol

edit leave my horse alone not his fault ;P ( im gonna blow his knee caps off cause he stole me quid ;( )

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MasterD said:
no ur not its crap but i always put a bet on the grand national for some reason lol

edit leave my horse alone not his fault ;P ( im gonna blow his knee caps off cause he stole me quid ;( )

if it fell over at one of the first fences then it would have prolly broken its leg or something = it would be put down anyway :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i dun this sweep stakes thingy at work and mine came second :) it was winning for ages then thet red/white guy came from nowhere to win, anyways i won

Back