Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Greek Support Here L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Gia sas paidia afto tha eine to Elliniko mas post oti thelete tha to lete edo eime o basilis kai to e-mail mou einei <<billtsamou@yahoo.gr>> oti felete mporeite na steilete e-mail i na me kanete add sto msn eime 10 ores tin imera online kai oti lete parakalo na to metafrazete sta agglika

Hi guys this is our new greek post everything you want you can say it here i'm Bill and my e-mail is billtsamou@yahoo.gr
everything you want you can send me e-mail or add me in msn.I am 10 our online every day and i want everything you say will be english plzz
Only English And greek plzzz

Basilis-The creator:2gunsfiring_v1:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
File cat den mporw na se voithisw na steiseis server se logidmiko linux gt den to gnorizw.Nomizw pws iparxei ena thread panw se auto opote, xrisimopoieise to search kai an den vreis tpt kai 8es na to steiseis se windows, edw eimai kai gw.

Hey Cat.. I can't help you to set your on a linux because I don't even know this software.I think that there's a thread somewhere that can help you so, use search button.If you don't find anything and you'd like to set it on windows, please post here and I'll help you.

TY

RESPECT

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back