[Greek] Support L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
4,292
Reaction score
105
Well, this will be the talk thread for the Greek Community. Here you will be able to post your questions - problems.

Please keep this thread free of spam. And before posting a problem check first to see if it's not already answered here.

If you ask something that is already posted on that Thread. your post will be just deleted.

Always remember that ragezone rules apply to this also. So post in Greek , but always put the proper english translation.

Note: Before post your problem or etc update your serverpacks or download the New Revisions From L2J Releases

I know that maybe your English Are not the best so Write first your problem in Greek before using a translation service to get a cleaner english translation. Rememeber that if you post your problems in a cleaner way that everyone can understand, then you have more chances to get an answer.

Greek: Opos Diabasate to Thread gia Emas tous ellines ine ksana open. Frodiste na diabazete ta proigoumena post giati isos exoun apadithi i erotisis sas.

Alios tha sbinode. Diabaste tous kanones tou Ragezone kai frodiste kathe fora na grafete pio pack xrisimopiite kai pia rev. :)

Kserw oti ta agglika den ine gia olous eukola giauto prota postarete sta ellinika kai meta frodiste na ine oso to dinatotero kaliteri i metafrasi sta agglika. Min anisixite tha sas kanw edit to thread an xriazete.

DaRkAnGel
 
Last edited:
hmmm, i had this problem with a clien who only god knows what was happening there, i just downloaded the client again.. its just 4-5 hours with 2mbit connection... Now is everything ok, but to help you take this:

These are working ok for me, but it have some custom lines in there, but i think it will be not a problem... If you have again the error just download the client again and put in a patched system...
Good Luck
 
Upvote 0
I have a problem when i add some new weapons...
i did all the steps write to put them inside the client and server side...
i have edited the itemname-e.dat , weapongrp.dat
i have put the texture files in the folder systextures and i put the SQL file in SQL Database and the xml file in weapon stats in server side...
when i put the ID of the item inside the game to get it i see nothing in my inventory and in my GameServer i get this message "Invalid Item ID Requested"
 
Upvote 0
Hello to all. I have this problem . Well my internet connection goes through a router [Trendnet broadband Tw-100 s4w1ca] . And the main problem is that well when running a server with my external ip this is what i see .
DaRkAnGeL - [Greek] Support - RaGEZONE Forums
Nothing happens when i push enter. But when i chance my external to iternal it works. But yes i do have a external ip. If i would plug out the internet cabel from router and put it in my computer the server would run. But i cant keep doing that. Is there anyway to run it?
 
Upvote 0
I have a problem when i add some new weapons...
i did all the steps write to put them inside the client and server side...
i have edited the itemname-e.dat , weapongrp.dat
i have put the texture files in the folder systextures and i put the SQL file in SQL Database and the xml file in weapon stats in server side...
when i put the ID of the item inside the game to get it i see nothing in my inventory and in my GameServer i get this message "Invalid Item ID Requested"

try to add it manualy in your inventory from the sql :)

Hello to all. I have this problem . Well my internet connection goes through a router [Trendnet broadband Tw-100 s4w1ca] . And the main problem is that well when running a server with my external ip this is what i see .
DaRkAnGeL - [Greek] Support - RaGEZONE Forums
Nothing happens when i push enter. But when i chance my external to iternal it works. But yes i do have a external ip. If i would plug out the internet cabel from router and put it in my computer the server would run. But i cant keep doing that. Is there anyway to run it?

you can see my reply in your thread...
 
Upvote 0
file kitaxe mesa sto SendWareHouseDepositList.java , tha dis to akoloutho line p s diloni oti einai fixed:)

check in SendWareHouseDepositList.java you will see the following line which confirms that its already fixed.
Code:
if (player.getActiveEnchantItem() != null)
		{
			Util.handleIllegalPlayerAction(player,"Player "+player.getName()+" tried to use enchant Exploit!", IllegalPlayerAction.PUNISH_KICKBAN);
			return;
		}
 
Upvote 0
xriazome interlude skills me sql ( l2 archid pack) borei na me voi8isi kapios??

En

I need interlude skills with sql (for l2 archid pac)can someone help me???
 
Upvote 0
den xerw an afto einai pou theli alla pale to structure tou table..

EN: i dont know if this is what you want but here is the table structure

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS character_skills (
  char_obj_id INT NOT NULL default 0,
  skill_id INT NOT NULL default 0,
  skill_level varchar(5) ,
  skill_name varchar(40),
  `class_index` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  PRIMARY KEY  (char_obj_id,skill_id,`class_index`)
) ;
 
Upvote 0
Hi all. I run an l2jfree gracia 2 server with the lastet release from l2jfree.
I test it and I have this problem. When I summon one item I can see in my invetory and I can use it as normal. But when I summon a second item then I lost the previous, the bar shorcuts losted, and I can see only one item in my invetory and this is a no grade sword+65535.

Kalispera. Etreksa enan l2jfree gracia 2 server me to teleftaio release apo to site tis l2jfree.
Exo to eksis provlima. Otan vgazo ena item me ton gm to vlepo sto invetory mou kanonika kai mporo kai na to xrisimopoiiso. Alla otan pao na vgalo kai deftero item tote xanode kai ta dio kai sti thesi tous emfanizete ena no grade sword +65535 kai taftoxrona xanode kai ta shorcuts apo tin mpara.

Please help me
 
Upvote 0
Hi all. I run an l2jfree gracia 2 server with the lastet release from l2jfree.
I test it and I have this problem. When I summon one item I can see in my invetory and I can use it as normal. But when I summon a second item then I lost the previous, the bar shorcuts losted, and I can see only one item in my invetory and this is a no grade sword+65535.

Kalispera. Etreksa enan l2jfree gracia 2 server me to teleftaio release apo to site tis l2jfree.
Exo to eksis provlima. Otan vgazo ena item me ton gm to vlepo sto invetory mou kanonika kai mporo kai na to xrisimopoiiso. Alla otan pao na vgalo kai deftero item tote xanode kai ta dio kai sti thesi tous emfanizete ena no grade sword +65535 kai taftoxrona xanode kai ta shorcuts apo tin mpara.

Please help me

Dude (sry im not greek) but if you post your problem in the help section there will be enough people to help you
 
Upvote 0
γεια! βρηκα αυτο το pack http://forum.ragezone.com/f323/gracia-part-ii-custom-pack-565156/ αλλα δεν μπορω να βρω πως να αλλαξω την γλωσσα των npc's σε αγγλικη!(δεν βρησκω τα html) μηπως θα μπορουσε καποιος να με βοηθησει? ευχαριστω!!






Hi! I found this pack http://forum.ragezone.com/f323/gracia-part-ii-custom-pack-565156/ but i cant find how to change the language of the bpc's to english!(i cant find the html's)Could anyone help me? Thanks!
 
Upvote 0
γεια! βρηκα αυτο το pack http://forum.ragezone.com/f323/gracia-part-ii-custom-pack-565156/ αλλα δεν μπορω να βρω πως να αλλαξω την γλωσσα των npc's σε αγγλικη!(δεν βρησκω τα html) μηπως θα μπορουσε καποιος να με βοηθησει? ευχαριστω!!






Hi! I found this pack http://forum.ragezone.com/f323/gracia-part-ii-custom-pack-565156/ but i cant find how to change the language of the bpc's to english!(i cant find the html's)Could anyone help me? Thanks!

if you mean the npc's window then go to the data/htm

if you mean the npc's name then go to npc.sql
 
Upvote 0
Hi all! I have a problem at the auto tvt event. When someone killed and going to respawn they don't have full hp,cp,mp anyone knows why?

Gia se olous!Exw provlima me to auto tvt event.Otan kapoios skotonete kai girnaei meta apo sto spawn den exei full to cp,hp,mp kserei kaneis gt?
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back