Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Green Day

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, The old Green Day was good because people say it wasn't 'commercial',
The new Green Day stuff is good but people hate it because it became popular..
It hate that, if you make good music, and it becomes popular, like good music should (Duh'), people hate it, for the fact that it's popular..

Um, what..

I listen to what I want, I don't care if it's 'commercial' or 'emo' or what ever the duck you people wanna say :) lol

Edit:

BTW, my favourite bands range from Chimaira, Darude, Eminem, InMe, Blink182, Motley Crue.. I even listen to Mariah Carey (when i'm in the mood)
So what i'm trying to say, is if you like it then listen to it >.<
Don't be fooled by what other people are saying or what other people will call you :)

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
err...most of the rz community think that way..heck most ppl do its hard to imagine but there are people who choose their lifestyles. Those who dont usually dont post on forums like this. ^^ and err this sounds more like a meet and greet post maybe it should be moved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, sorry I read a few posts with people saying, 'I don't listen to mcr cos they're emo' and it got to me ^_^

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ugh greenday stinks... 3 chords band (and not punk)

and ya.. I had like their old stuff

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yeah "pop" and "emo" seem to be synonymous to each other now. The concept of "third-wave emo" confuses the poop outta me.

I agree that some people go too far when bashing someones music taste. The people who believe the band/genre they listen to PWNZ ALL other bands/genres.

But then again, people are entitled to their opinion.

BTW: the greenday threads are getting old, not just on RZ, but on ever single music forum!

To the OP: dont be so sensitive :p

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, old Green day was a good punk. But now they're uber commercial especially when they got a 2005 Metal award, dunno from who tho. :rudolph:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you dont listen to the music you like and/or you're ashamed to tell it because people thinks it's commercial or emo or w/e, you're just stupid..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The question to your answer is there is no Search button.

Edited by DaCheat

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I see no difference between old and new Green Day.
Popularity doesn't mean they changed; they still play Pop/Punk.
Emo? What the hell are you all talking about? They sound nothing like Emo.

Back