• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Green effect on name

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess its fully configured already and ive seen many have been used to it so could anyone share the guide? would really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Green name on name

UPDATE cabal_character_table SET Name = [$0#ADMIN$]$0#YourName$ WHERE Name = [ADMIN]YourName

This will make your name with red color without the '[]'.

maybe this will help you.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

it's an event, see into EventData -> cabal_ems_event_firstjoineduser_table, delete period days and restart server, will work

you're right but all chars will be changed to green color. i think what he is trying to ask is for a particular character to have green name color but others are in normal color.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

maybe this will help you.
i think if we use that method it will result to
blade99 - Green effect on name - RaGEZONE Forums

you're right but all chars will be changed to green color. i think what he is trying to ask is for a particular character to have green name color but others are in normal color.

Yes this is what i wanted to hear =) so could anyone share this?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
edit your char style to 9568418 and then you got a BL with cr 20 and male. to get the others you gotta find it out yourself. thats enough for you :p

Oh btw how do i edit my char style? ;) tyt so if you get cr20 you get a green name? ;D

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Database -> Server01-> dbo.cabal_character_table -> Style

Yea already found it last night but anyway thanks ;D

edit your char style to 9568418 and then you got a BL with cr 20 and male. to get the others you gotta find it out yourself. thats enough for you :p

oh btw ive tried it but it doesnt make ma name green ://

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
green name - Green effect on name - RaGEZONE Forums

Firstjoineduser = userNum u want start event with (green name) if u set ''1'' = all acc will get green name ,if u set ''100'' start from userNum 100 ++ get green name.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back