Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Group help regarding.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have 2 questions regarding the premium mall.
1. How do I enable the premium mall in Mandara?
1. How do I change the amount required to purchase from the premium mall.(Ex. Must purchase %s minimum.)

Thank you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@evilbaz I am looking to make it work in Mandara. I already know that it requires itmsrv. My server has been online for over 3 years now with premium mall in other zones but, not Mandara because it has never worked.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 2 questions regarding the premium mall.
1. How do I change the amount required to purchase from the premium mall.(Ex. Must purchase %s minimum.)

Thank you.

If mall does not open is because your Battle_Step tab on the Mandara_NPC is missing some lines, just open one NPC file that mall is working and copy the missing lines.

1. How do I change the amount required to purchase from the premium mall.
that is because you are using Mexico as country (as I remember only Mexico have that on the mall) so cheat the client (I dont remember if you have to cheat the server too) and make it think your country is not Mexico for the mall. I mean, debug the client, find the mall code and adjust where it compares with 6 (Mexico).

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys no offense but, please convert it and check it prior to uploading it. This will save all of us the time trying to fix it with the correct files. Thank you. Eliana Gherbaz - Would you by chance have a working copy? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Back