• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

gShop 1.5.3 can't see fashion category

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3 - gShop 1.5.3 can't see fashion category - RaGEZONE Forums

4 - gShop 1.5.3 can't see fashion category - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't find this category topic in gShop, can someone tell me how to edit

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Look at elements.data list # 194 FASHION_SUITE_ESSENCE... Once you have everything per specific set in gshop.data, it will give you the option to buy the full set. The catagories Set, Hot, Top, etc are autiomatically assigned according to type of fashion, or if you set item Hot flag in gshop editor, etc... what are you trying to do with the categories...?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find this category topic in gShop, can someone tell me how to edit
you have to respect the order in where you put the fashion in your gshop editor, it is a static spot, i think it was the third or the fourth tab, the order of these tabs differ from the client and the editor

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at elements.data list # 194 FASHION_SUITE_ESSENCE... Once you have everything per specific set in gshop.data, it will give you the option to buy the full set. The catagories Set, Hot, Top, etc are autiomatically assigned according to type of fashion, or if you set item Hot flag in gshop editor, etc... what are you trying to do with the categories...?
I just want to edit list of items for sale in that tab.
But when I open gshop editor to edit it
I couldn't find list of items for sale in this tab, and I couldn't find Sub Tab weapon in main fashion tab.

you have to respect the order in where you put the fashion in your gshop editor, it is a static spot, i think it was the third or the fourth tab, the order of these tabs differ from the client and the editor
Thanks for help even though I still don't quite understand But I'll try to look again

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
put them in the same order as you have in the game
set hat top bottom accessory weapon

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to edit items in Boutique >> Fashion >> New >> Set
But i can’t edit items or prices in tab : set

If you know please tell me

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
then i misunderstood you, Wrechid 's answer is correct that's in elements.data, the price of the set is the price of items you add combined. if you have the sets configured in elements.data and they do not show in your boutique, then they are probably not added to gshop.data

Upvote 0
Back