Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GTA SA; should mods open section for it?

GTA SA section?

• Yes

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should the Mods open a section for GTA SA, lots of people like me and lazlow love it, and many more so we where wondereing if we could open one

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This discussion has been held countless of times, and the final answer was always "no". So you're not going to have much luck here.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Habbo = MMOC
GTA: SA multiplayer = technically an MMORPG. There's lots of people on it (up to 200 on one server, depending on server limit) and there are RPG servers, so, yeah...

Besides, a GTA Section would be good. It's not all about advertising servers, the scripting development community is Ducking huge, there's so many scripts available it's unrealistic. The code used for the scripts (called PAWNO) is technically based on C++/C# so the coders here have something new to screw around with.

Screenies of the scripting community on the official SA:MP website:

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Catz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Laz PM the link. I just wanna check out this community.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow... GTA tards can't wait how theyre going to be.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
:eek:

I'm not being big headed or anything but I do think I'd probably be an advisable candidate for it. I'm an old school SA:MP player, I know the ropes. And V, if it helps, think of the Habbtards that could convert. Most of them are kids, kids play games like Tekken, GTA, if they see this all new GTA section then we could be sorting out some real nutjobs.

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yay!
So the gta section is going to be full of habbotards?

Count me out

Back