Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gta

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
A Florida restaurant employee has blamed a bomb scare he caused at his workplace on Grand Theft Auto. Anthony Jones shouted "There's a bomb in the building. There's a bomb in the building. Everyone needs to get out!" to a colleague during a telephone conversation. His coworker considered the warnings to be a "serious threat" and informed his manager, who evactuated the building. On searching the building, police found no explosives.

After investigations by police using a call-return feature, Jones later claimed he was shouting to advise a "child" who was playing Grand Theft Auto in his home. Jones is currently in jail, facing a possible 15 years imprisonment if he is convicted of making a false report about planting a bomb or explosive.

Source:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there, is that better? or smaller?

wait, 1 sec it fucked up

there thats better init :D

soz back on topic

Last edited:
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
its not the first time u know, every1 that goes to court for criminal act, always uses the same excuse as every1 else "GTA made me do it" just like hackers, they use "I used/did it for educational purpose only, i ment no harm"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Heh, I love people who don't take responsibility. As well as try to get into the media, stupid attention whores.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
poor guy got screwed. DAMN eavesdropper. That makes no sense though, why would someone be telling that to someone over the phone, and the person listening in would think its happening in that place. WTF!?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i hate fkers that blame it on the game and the f***ing news always says that violence is to blame on video games kiss my butt uptight bastards.

and everquest??dont even get me started i never played the game but people keep bitchin saying it can make your sons/daughter's commit suicide.

fking uptight i need wrinkle cream bastards

Back