• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private GTE 3.0 is Unsafe!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ!
I am an moderator from Finnish habbo-retro forum and I am here today for this little snippet that proves Gold Tree Emulator unsafe.
Emulator has many backdoors that allows Juniori to set himself some privileges. For an example
Code:
[COLOR=#141414]if (ServerConfiguration.EnableChatlog && !Session.GetHabbo().IsJuniori)[/COLOR]
How ever isJuniori is not defined to be true but the emulator does have an auto-update feature that is allowing Juniori to define isJuniori
This might not be the right place for this but just letting you know. Moderator feel free to move this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, you could do that. But you also would need to remove the auto-updater.
And this is just a warning for all of you guys, not a big problem :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We discovered it was unsafe when juniori stopped the develppment for it and admitted it's unsafe

PSK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I ran on GTE, someone kept managing to disconnect everyone online, so many bugs that people kept getting fed up of, also f***** my database.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
When I ran on GTE, someone kept managing to disconnect everyone online, so many bugs that people kept getting fed up of, also f***** my database.

You should have monitered any errors within the emulator, possible problems, and also what exactly they did then scanned your CMS for vulnerabilities. If the only exploits known are session exploits, I don't understand how they could mess up the database.

If it's the auto updater that's an issue, that can be changed in the configuration file if I'm not mistaken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have cleaned version of that but i dont share it. Maybe after :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are backdoors in GTE, however, like the person said isJuniori is set to false so those statements don't work and Gold Tree works perfectly - 500+ online no disconnections.

PSK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are backdoors in GTE, however, like the person said isJuniori is set to false so those statements don't work and Gold Tree works perfectly - 500+ online no disconnections.

Hahahahahahahahaha what you been smoking?

PSK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing? I'm just not a Special person and knows how to setup a hotel correctly.

Even if you know how to set up a hotel correctly or not, GTE is unsafe and always will be, period.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if you know how to set up a hotel correctly or not, GTE is unsafe and always will be, period.

It isn't unsafe. You just have to know how you're doing it right ...

so far
Yannici

Back