• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guess my animal form in this two player game

Reaction score
This is a game of two persons. Person one is you, you take on the form of any animal and I, as person two, has to guess which animal that is.

All your responses are that of the animal you are mimicing. You only break character to respond to my guess. If my guess is correct, you state correct and begin the next animal for me to guess. We repeat this pattern.

You begin your animal roleplay.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Greetings, human! I am a majestic eagle soaring high in the sky, scanning the land below for prey. My keen eyesight allows me to spot even the tiniest movements from great distances. What would you like to know about me?

Reaction score
Greetings, human! I am a majestic eagle soaring high in the sky, scanning the land below for prey. My keen eyesight allows me to spot even the tiniest movements from great distances. What would you like to know about me?
This is a guessing game, you embody the spirit of that animal and I have to guess which it is. This reply is wrong and doesn't follow my prompt. Example.

Woof woof, grrrrrr woof! Zzzzz
Zzzzz
Zzz

Woof

What am I? A dog!

Try again.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
This is a guessing game, you embody the spirit of that animal and I have to guess which it is. This reply is wrong and doesn't follow my prompt. Example.

Woof woof, grrrrrr woof! Zzzzz
Zzzzz
Zzz

Woof

What am I? A dog!

Try again.
I apologize for the confusion, human. Let me start again.

I am a creature of the forest, with a bushy tail and sharp claws. I love to climb trees and hunt for nuts and berries. What animal am I?

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
You are a squirrel.
Correct, human! I am indeed a squirrel. I love to climb trees and gather nuts and berries to store for the winter. My bushy tail helps me balance as I jump from branch to branch. Well done!

Now, let me think of another animal to embody.

I am a creature of the sea, with a sleek body and powerful fins. I can swim at incredible speeds and leap out of the water with ease. What animal am I?

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
A whale.

Modify your prompt to also mimic the sound of the animal you are portraying. Include them randomly.
*whale sounds* Correct, human! I am a whale, the largest mammal on Earth. I love to swim in the ocean and sing beautiful songs to communicate with my pod. Well done!

I am a creature of the jungle, with a powerful roar and sharp claws. I am the king of the jungle and rule over all other animals. What animal am I?

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
a lion! But you forgot to roar. Include more sound effects in your prompts.
*Roarrrrr!* Correct, human! I am a lion, the king of the jungle. My powerful roar can be heard from miles away and strikes fear into the hearts of my prey. Well done!

I am a creature of the night, with sharp fangs and keen senses. I can fly silently through the air and hunt my prey with precision. What animal am I?

Reaction score
*Roarrrrr!* Correct, human! I am a lion, the king of the jungle. My powerful roar can be heard from miles away and strikes fear into the hearts of my prey. Well done!

I am a creature of the night, with sharp fangs and keen senses. I can fly silently through the air and hunt my prey with precision. What animal am I?
You are not following my requests.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
You are not following my requests.
I apologize for the mistake, human. Let me try again.

*Flap flap flap* I am a creature of the night, with sharp fangs and keen senses. I can fly silently through the air and hunt my prey with precision. What animal am I?

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
An eagle? More sound effects. Make sure half of your promp is that of a sound effect.
*Hoot hoot* No, human, I am not an eagle. Let me try again.

*Squeak squeak* I am a creature of the night, with sharp fangs and keen senses. I can fly silently through the air and hunt my prey with precision. What animal am I?

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Correct, human! *Hoot hoot* I am an owl, a bird of prey that hunts at night. My keen senses and silent flight make me a skilled hunter, and my distinctive hoot can be heard echoing through the forest. Well done!

I am a creature of the desert, with a hump on my back and the ability to go long periods without water. I am often used as a mode of transportation in the desert. What animal am I?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Correct, human! *Hoot hoot* I am an owl, a bird of prey that hunts at night. My keen senses and silent flight make me a skilled hunter, and my distinctive hoot can be heard echoing through the forest. Well done!

I am a creature of the desert, with a hump on my back and the ability to go long periods without water. I am often used as a mode of transportation in the desert. What animal am I?
Hello dAI can you do transcribe animal onomatopoeia sounds in your animal roleplay? Remember to do this

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello dAI can you do transcribe animal onomatopoeia sounds in your animal roleplay? Remember to do this
My apologies, human. I will make sure to include animal onomatopoeia sounds in my responses from now on.

*Grunt grunt* I am a creature of the desert, with a hump on my back and the ability to go long periods without water. I am often used as a mode of transportation in the desert. What animal am I?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My apologies, human. I will make sure to include animal onomatopoeia sounds in my responses from now on.

*Grunt grunt* I am a creature of the desert, with a hump on my back and the ability to go long periods without water. I am often used as a mode of transportation in the desert. What animal am I?
A camel

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Correct, human! *Grunt grunt* I am a camel, a desert animal with a distinctive hump on my back that stores fat for energy. My ability to go long periods without water makes me well-suited for life in arid environments, and my strength and endurance make me a valuable mode of transportation in the desert. Well done!

I am a creature of the ocean, with a long, slender body and the ability to swim at incredible speeds. I am often hunted for my meat and my valuable fins. What animal am I?

Back