Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe disable hamachi network adapter? then re-enable after server is started?

Ok, now is 192.168.1.66 in both (public and private) Thank you :)
I still have the black screen problem, after the channel selection. Even with GameBooster remains black (without errors, although in Task Manager the status of Dragon Nest is "Not Responding").

I started all services without problems.

F5Q5qjD - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry again for my English.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you happen to get ingame,
reduce your system graphic to the lowest.

You can also try running in windowed mode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried, but nothing. It isn't a performance problem, because once I managed to get. Moreover a few months ago I had already created a server without problems (With different server files, GameRes and client).
I post a video. I hope someone can help me. Thanks!

EDIT: It will be available soon, sorry.

EDIT 2: Is now available.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup that problem occurs when connecting to world,
as i said before find a program that boosts your game speed.

Try Razer Game Booster.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup that problem occurs when connecting to world,
as i said before find a program that boosts your game speed.

Try Razer Game Booster.

Yep, it's a connection problem. If I wait about 5 minutes work, but it is annoying. I tried some public servers (Ex. Epic-DN), and I have the same problem. GameBooster not solve the problem. What can I do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, it's a connection problem. If I wait about 5 minutes work, but it is annoying. I tried some public servers (Ex. Epic-DN), and I have the same problem. GameBooster not solve the problem. What can I do?
ok try this one...
create character but don't login, you need to change your job or status from sql first..
here the guide change job from sql , http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/tutor...-using-982577/..
after your change the char job or status, relog ... and you can select channel now...
i used that tricks to by pass tutorial map..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok try this one...
create character but don't login, you need to change your job or status from sql first..
here the guide change job from sql , http://forum.ragezone.com/f854/tutor...-using-982577/..
after your change the char job or status, relog ... and you can select channel now...
i used that tricks to by pass tutorial map..

Thanks for the reply, but this problem occurs at every access in any servers, not only for the tutorial. After this long loading (5-10 mins), the game has no more problems. Loading from one area to another is instantaneous (since I have a good hardware and a decent connection). But when I restart the game, the first loading (after channel selection) is long again (5-10 mins).

I tried with another computer to connect on Epic-DN, and I had the same problem. Perhaps it is only a problem with the connection. But months ago I was playing quietly on any server without problems.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but this problem occurs at every access in any servers, not only for the tutorial. After this long loading (5-10 mins), the game has no more problems. Loading from one area to another is instantaneous (since I have a good hardware and a decent connection). But when I restart the game, the first loading (after channel selection) is long again (5-10 mins).

I tried with another computer to connect on Epic-DN, and I had the same problem. Perhaps it is only a problem with the connection. But months ago I was playing quietly on any server without problems.

hmm i have same problems with you but its just if i create new character...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i have same problems with you but its just if i create new character...

I also tried with Blue DN and I have the same problem (But with Blue DN loads a bit faster). How is it possible? This is a serious problem. My friends on the same server do not have problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does Not matter you must First have it all started to Start the Game Server because you have to wahr a while though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my log .7z

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@loma4
you have the right settings in the config ?

-------------------

Where can i change the pvp dmg from the skills the cleric from friend has me 1 hit down ......
i need help ....

thanks

skype add : xjan2208

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been tinkering around to make the start up process easier/automatic and found a way to make it easy, but also use 3-4 gb less memory and much faster up time as well. I was using 9.5 ish gb with the net launcher and the server manager started and it would take what seemed like ten minutes to start the server to green lite and I could login.

I don't start the launcher or The server manager at all. I created shortcuts of the servers on my desktop and then use bat files to start the servers.
So here is my beginning memory usage:
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the Ending usage:
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

5.17 Gb is the consistent measurement over several hours. Server is loaded and i can go in game with in 5 minutes as well.

The pings in this code are used to pause it some of the servers give you 30000 or 30 seconds before starting the next one, the enigma will popup as well but the password is stored in your clipboard just right click and paste. You can't really tell if your servers are online until you log in nor is their any kind of restarter with this code. but i just click the bat file if one closes. I have not had any not be stable except right when they are loading some times cash will close, I wait till game server is up using it's 5gb then restart cash.bat.

I hope this helps:

MainStart.bat
start wamp.bat

start Date1.bat

ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 5000 > nul

start Data.bat

ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 30000 > nul

Start Date.bat

start jarstart.bat

start Login.bat

start Log.bat

start Master.bat

ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 20000 > nul

start Villiage.bat

start Game.bat

start Cash.bat

Webserverstarter
start "" "wampmanager - Shortcut"
EXIT
Changes date to 4-16-2014 saves password to clipboard.
echo|set/P=laowangsb1314|clip
date 04-16-2014
ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 15000 > nul
exit
Data.bat
start "" "DNDBServerD64_TW - Shortcut"
EXIT
changes system date back to 8/01/2014 so the server can be started
Date.bat
date 08/01/2014
exit
jarstart.bat
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_31\bin\java" -jar "C:\dn\Server\AuthApi\DNAuthBillApi.jar"
Login.bat
start "" "DNLoginServerD64_TW - Shortcut"
EXIT
Log.bat
start "" "DNLogServer64_TW - Shortcut"
EXIT
Cash.bat
start "" "DNCashServer64_TW - Shortcut"
EXIT
Master.bat
start "" "DNMasterServerD64_TW - Shortcut"
EXIT
Villiage.bat
start "" "DNVillageServerR64_TW - Shortcut"
EXIT
Game.bat
start "" "DNGameServerR64_TW - Shortcut"
EXIT

This everytime db has to be restarted the code needs run and I have to reboot windows before I can restart the db.
Regremoval.bat
START cmd /K "REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f"
if %errorlevel% neq 0 exit /b %errorlevel%
Start Rountine2.bat
EXIT
Rountine2.bat
Start "" /K "del %tmp%\????????"
if %errorlevel% neq 0 exit /b %errorlevel%
EXIT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry guys, how to banned account permanently using DB/edit DB

thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can Someone's Help Me When I Want to Attach Database?

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
------------------------------

Attach database failed for Server 'SERVER-RADEN\SQLExpress'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)

For help, click:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo)

Unable to open the physical file "D:\NewServer\Server\Server\Database\dngsm.mdf". Operating system error 5: "5(failed to retrieve text for this error. Reason: 15105)". (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 5120)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back