• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i allready fix it but but i think i have not enought ram to star it up 12 gb adn always on system manager i see 90 % usage

strange that it wont work for you i got a most part running on a 4 gig box thats all the deamons and enough maps to get to yaskers tower it works fine for me also might wanna check your maps and your content file i had to clear there small one and went for a custom one

without it the server wouldnt start right didnt ever get to the allods banner anyways just saying ...

your error btw is a database connection error
if you set all the db entry ip's to 127.0.0.1 for the account server its postgres so the l/p is normaly posgres / postgres
and then the other servers use mysql thats also 127.0.0.1 username might be what ever you set it to to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bro but i left allods development ;)
but at least it will be for anyone looking for it
thx
oh ok,
BTW this works with 5.0.1 if u wanted to use it if they released 5.0.1 and you wanted to play it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to run two clients.

Как запустить 2 клиента? Через sendbox не получилось.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SENDBOX works through time and always gives an error
"SBIE2224 Sandboxed program has crashed: starter.exe"
try run as administrator or Use avast! Internet Security's sandbox

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shard closes instantly,not creating logs?

Hi I can't get Shards(StartServerDefault.bat) to run, it closes its self instantly and I'm not getting any logs in the logs folder :(

if it helps I tried to grab a screenshot before it closed, I have everything else running up to this point.

ZWxFF1x - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Also I'm not sure if this matters exactly but my users in phpadmin isn't anything like the op's,I can't change localhost to have a password because it ruins everything and I have to reinstall wamp, but I'm at the point of starting shard so I think it didn't matter?

tfL09TC - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Also thank you for this guide and the time you put into it, hopefully I can get this running.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Shard closes instantly,not creating logs?

Hi I can't get Shards(StartServerDefault.bat) to run, it closes its self instantly and I'm not getting any logs in the logs folder :(

if it helps I tried to grab a screenshot before it closed, I have everything else running up to this point.

ZWxFF1x - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Also I'm not sure if this matters exactly but my users in phpadmin isn't anything like the op's,I can't change localhost to have a password because it ruins everything and I have to reinstall wamp, but I'm at the point of starting shard so I think it didn't matter?

tfL09TC - [GUIDE] Allods 4.0.02.42 server setup (start local game server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Also thank you for this guide and the time you put into it, hopefully I can get this running.

possibly to large a heap size on ya java bin

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Shard closes instantly,not creating logs?

FIXED all working now !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the translation into Portuguese.

:8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I was opening my server before, but now I can not. I appreciate your help.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey all i manage to start the server but can someone tell me how can i go online ?? there are a lot of ips there and dont know what to change and what to leave as it is ... thx in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey people! Why on the map mystical island no NPС architect? I can not perform quest "Spy GAME" and "More Energy". I can not go to the frontier and wandering Isla

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey people! Why on the map mystical island no NPС architect? I can not perform quest "Spy GAME" and "More Energy". I can not go to the frontier and wandering Isla

u are plaing on AllodsNE right :))))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
AllodsNE??? I plaing on Allods onlain(bulds which is discussed in this topic)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if u are plaing allods online ths is the section i was refering if ur plaing on a private server or u are testing this localhost server ?

if u are testing this localserver i dont know the answer sorry

but i suggest going to Help TAB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope that section is active . Who can help me with shard problem ? All services started

RU

Проблема с шардом , все батники работают . Логи выше , надеюсь на вашу помощь

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hope that section is active . Who can help me with shard problem ? All services started

RU

Проблема с шардом , все батники работают . Логи выше , надеюсь на вашу помощь

[04-17 15:12:50,515, 30276] main - INFO TimeCheck : Connected to TimeCheck service at 127.0.0.1:9514
[04-17 15:12:50,516, 30277] main - INFO shardstarter.a : Shard ID is -1
[04-17 15:12:50,517, 30278] shard-timer-check - INFO TimeCheck : Send initial info to TimeCheck
[04-17 15:12:50,518, 30279] shard-timer-check - INFO TimeCheck : Close connection to TimeCheck
[04-17 15:12:50,519, 30280] shard-timer-check - ERROR verify : Thread[shard-timer-check,5,main] failed
system.base.bc: Time is not synced. Setup or check ntp settings. (delta=7971602276614554)
at shardstarter.b.run(b.java:5)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
[04-17 15:12:50,521, 30282] Thread-2 - INFO launch.c : shutting down...

Не может подрубиться к таймчекеру. Перезапусти таймчекер, перезапусти шард.

No conect to the timechecker. reload timechecker, reload shard.

Back