[Guide][Any Files] Server Setup | FAQ | Troubleshooting Guide

I cant install MySQL because ''the windows installer function is not working optimal.'' Any help?

You dont use MySQL with these files you use MSSQL... and its very hard to have both MySQL and MSSQL on one server, i tried it. Either im doing it wrong or its just impossible (well not impossible bcuz my cousin did it but its damn hard)
 
I can't add GM powers to my character. I got hotuk like this :

//DEBUG_ID are the names of your GM(s) accounts
*DEBUG_ID GM1 GM2 GM3 [GM]Strix
[GM]Strix

( Wasn't sure where to type it under or near so I typed in both places, between [GM]Strix is my character's name )

//Admin Login is the master password to login any account
*ADMIN_LOGIN "Admin"

//*ADMIN_NAME is the name used when giving yourself GM powers in this case level 3 would be "/;Admin Hello3" and level 3 would be "/;Admin Hello2"
*ADMIN_NAME "Admin"

//*ADMIN_COMMAND are your GM passphrases, if going public change these.
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello1"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello2"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello3"

When I type '/;Admin Hello3' nothing happens, I even tried '/;[GM]Strix Hello3' but I just pm my self and I tried it like '/:' instead of '/;' still same. I also tried to enter in hotuk my account name istead of character's but same.
 
Last edited:
Would you recommend someone with 1.60GHz and 504MB of RAM run the server for around 5 friends just to have fun? I mean will it lag or anything? Just wondering, anyone? lol Thanks
 
you need a gm hotuk file in your client folder, and config something like this in your server hotuk:
*ADMINISTRATOR_IP 192.168.1.102
*ADMIN_IP 192.168.1.102
*ADMINISTRATOR_IP 192.168.1.101
*ADMIN_IP 192.168.1.101



*DEBUG_ID ben
*RECORD_JOBCHANGER
*REC_ADMIN_CMD

*ADMIN_LOGIN "ben"
*ADMIN_NAME "ben"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "1"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "2"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "3"


when you log on as an gm, you will see your logon name in red, to activate
enter /:ben 1 -3

its all the the rft page, check it out
 
you need a gm hotuk file in your client folder, and config something like this in your server hotuk:
*ADMINISTRATOR_IP 192.168.1.102
*ADMIN_IP 192.168.1.102
*ADMINISTRATOR_IP 192.168.1.101
*ADMIN_IP 192.168.1.101



*DEBUG_ID ben
*RECORD_JOBCHANGER
*REC_ADMIN_CMD

*ADMIN_LOGIN "ben"
*ADMIN_NAME "ben"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "1"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "2"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "3"


when you log on as an gm, you will see your logon name in red, to activate
enter /:ben 1 -3

its all the the rft page, check it out


but how can i do acc first?
 
Is this a good guide?
I dont know.
Cause i hear so much problems here.
It whas better too When you post the client links here too.
Can you post them when you read this?
 
Hey guys I'm followed all the guide but I still can't connect

hotuk.ini
Code:
//Cleaned and Explained Hotuk by SiK
//www.RaGEZONE.com

//Dont Edit these 3 lines
*MODE SERVER
*SERVER_CODE 0
*SERVER_AUTOPLAY

//Your Server Name
*SERVER_NAME Test

// Leave as 10.1.1.13 if playing with yourself, change to external IP if going public.
*GAME_SERVER Alpha 10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13

//Only enable if you have clans installed. 
//Delete the // before *CLAN_SERVER and *ENABLE_CLAN to enable
//*CLAN_SERVER    10.1.1.13 80 10.1.1.13 80

//Max amount of people able to login.
*MAX_USERS 1

// No need to change
*SERVER_RECORD_MEM
*CHECK_POTION_COUNT 10000
*ENABLE_PARTYITEM
*PERMIT_EXP        20000000
*ENABLE_SERVER_EXP    20000000
*PERMIT_MONEY        20000000

//Events that run themselves (Some require NPCs to function)
*EVENT_MOLLYWOLF
*EVENT_POTION 20
*EVENT_HARDCORE
*EVENT_MORIFSHELTOM
*EVENT_VALENTINEDAY
*EVENT_SANTAGOBLIN
*EVENT_BIRTHDAY
*EVENT_BABELHORN
*EVENT_PUZZLE

//Changes the server exp rates (Dont do anything stupid like 100000) Default rate: 50x
*EVENT_EXPUP 500 

//*PK_FIELD Picks a field where players can attack each other (PK)
*PK_FIELD 16

//Other Events
//*EVENT_BLESSCASTLE
*EVENT_CHILD
*EVENT_SUMMER_CHICKEN
*EVENT_NINEFOX
*EVENT_BITMASK         32

//Sets Bless Castle to automatically turn itself on.
//*EVENT_BLESSCASTLE    20
//*EVENT_SIEGE_TIME    7

//Displays sometime of message upon player login
//*DISP_BILLING_TIME

//Leave 10.1.1.13 if playing by yourself, external IP or disable if public.
*LOGIN_SERVER_IP 10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13
*SERVER_LINK_IP    10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13

//Denotes your directory that backups are stored within.
*BACKUP_FOLDER_NAME "c:\databasebackup"
*BACKUP_PATH "c:\databasebackup"

//DEBUG_ID are the names of your GM(s) accounts
*DEBUG_ID GM1 GM2 GM3 

//DEBUG_IP are the IPs of your GM(s)
*DEBUG_IP 10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13 10.1.1.13

//Admin Login is the master password to login any account
*ADMIN_LOGIN "test"  

//*ADMIN_NAME is the name used when giving yourself GM powers in this case level 3 would be "/;Admin Hello3" and level 3 would 

be "/;Admin Hello2" 
*ADMIN_NAME "test"

//*ADMIN_COMMAND are your GM passphrases, if going public change these.
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello1"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello2"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Hello3"

My server folder is like in the attach

I'm using a kPT client-folder and the BloodPT.exe that I saw in other guide
I'm running the server by the -KPT-Endless-Tower-Update-V2.2.exe
Using the McMadness Repack

I already deleted the SQL.dll

But it still doesn't connect...Any help?

ps: what is the best client to try? I'm trying bPT rPT and a kPT
 

Attachments

  • serverfolder - [Guide][Any Files] Server Setup | FAQ | Troubleshooting Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
    serverfolder.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 182
Um I have a problem like ShadowPT in the posts on page one.

Where the SQL Server Management Studio Express would not let me login.
First, I installed SQL Express, named the server ZeroPT and passworded it.
Then I installed SQL Server Management, selected SQL Server Authentication, and then put all my info in but I got an error

The error I got is in the attachment file, Please help if you can thank youz!
 

Attachments

Last edited:
SiK - [Guide][Any Files] Server Setup | FAQ | Troubleshooting Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Help? :)

I did everything what the Guide said, but still this problem, I tried to change IP many times but no succes.
 
Back