Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Auto Set Java to realtime L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is a way to auto start your Gameserver in realtime, just edit your .bat file with start/realtime/wait
I use this extra code in my startloginserver.bat and my startgameserver.bat

EXAMPLE:
Code:
@echo off
:start
echo Starting L2J Game Server.
echo.
start/realtime/wait java -Xmx1024m -cp ./config/;commons-logging-1.1.jar;ibmaio.jar;log4j-1.2.14.jar;bsf.jar;bsh-2.0.jar;javolution.jar;c3p0-0.9.0.4.jar;mysql-connector-java-3.1.10-bin.jar;l2j-gameserver.jar;jython.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer
if ERRORLEVEL 2 goto restart
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto error
goto end
:restart
echo.
echo Admin Restart ...
echo.
goto start
:error
echo.
echo Server terminated abnormaly
echo.
:end
echo.
echo server terminated
echo.
pause

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
easy this, but ppl is much better to put on high because computer need too porcessor and put high java on Game Server And Abrove Normal Login Server..
this is the better configuration and good for you pc too !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dude i was looking for that more than 3 months ^^ :kisss::kisss::kisss::kisss:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think that xxmisterioxx is right. For windows dont try realtime because all the power of the proccessor go to one aplication.

For linux realtime for the win ;p

and also you forget /min because if you dont add this the server when a gm restart it will close and not restart. becarefull on this thinks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes darkrange is right if you close that window and you try to restart server, will not restart normaly and will make errors, leave that windows open too when if you want to restart !!! to work perfect !

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
easy this, but ppl is much better to put on high because computer need too porcessor and put high java on Game Server And Abrove Normal Login Server..

shut up, not everyone is using their own PC to run a server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that setup gameserver and loginserver on above normal and it should work good (when you want to play on the same PC)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
shut up, not everyone is using their own PC to run a server...

if you don't like to listen my opinion go away and do what you want to do !

I think that setup gameserver and loginserver on above normal and it should work good (when you want to play on the same PC)

no man, no is better to put high !! trust me you will see the cange !! put some days on realtime and some days on high and tell me how will work ... !!on high will work verry good this is my opinion !!! do what you like but i was told you what is good !!

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
stop acting like you knew everything on how to run a server.

Moved on
Reaction score
stop acting like you knew everything on how to run a server.

Then do it better yourself... Try helping instead of flaming.

I for one would like it explained in more detail about the different commands to put in that line.
If someone could make a post showing how the different commands should look like i would appreciate it very much

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no intends on helping, I've done so once, but once is enough for a lifetime.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no intends on helping, I've done so once, but once is enough for a lifetime.

i see you talk so much only to make posts :| if you don't like my post don't reply ok ? i just want to help ppl and you don't want !!! L2J is free man and all about this all ppl ned to know ok ?

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who's the one trying to make post count higher?

I barely post, but you post a lot, and most of it is crap.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
who's the one trying to make post count higher?

I barely post, but you post a lot, and most of it is crap.

try to ignore me please ok ? and stop to posting like this ! finnish now ! ok is like you, you win and you are the hero ! bravo ! bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I want to set high priority for my server (not realtime as it is in 1st post) I have to add to my server command line this:
Code:
start/high/wait ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back