• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] Block itens in a map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good staff, long time I tried to do this, block any item on a map, after a long time trying, I finally did, and it's not complicated, I think missing was attention from me, and I want to share this with you ...

For example: I wanted to block Revive Potion in the mines ...

1 - Open the file in PotionItem.dat DatEdit then select the potion you want to block, in my case was "ipcsa74"

2 - Then, go to the m_nPotionLim column probably will be marked with -1, switch to 0.

3 - After doing this in front of this column will have five columns with the name of m_nMapCode, which must be placed the map code in my case was the "40100" which is the code of the mines ...

4 - That's it, done it, the item will be locked and can not be used at the desired map ...

chockdka - [Guide] Block itens in a map - RaGEZONE Forums

To find the map code, you can open the file Map_Data.spt within the Map folder.

Well, I think that is all there, no doubt, try later to help, thank you in advance, and sorry for anything, do not usually post many tutorials.

Back