Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Custom Client

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
one more thing.

fixed my problem...... however its impossible to unpack 1855 i think.

rPT's version atleast

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but about hair styl if i use it as gm it means loading error =/ (d-m) and members will get dc :( how i can fix it?plz help

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The 1855 client is already unpacked.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
with rpt client (1855) ppls dont get dcs? cool^^

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All links are dead. Re-upload please if possible.
Thank you... (damn i feel like such a noob asking for this)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Links are dead for a reason. This guide is not in the guide section for a reason. This thread is dead (last post March 2007), please don't necro, and please, don't follow this guide... much. It's just too out dated.

You really don't need most of those tools any more. In fact, you don't need any of them. Those that could still be used have much better, alternatives now... and, their links are still fine.

Only tools needed are "A hex editor" (Hex workshop is "okay" IMHO) and a resource editor. ResHack was better even then, but also PE Explorer is not freeware.

No client worth working on (or that you could discuss working on here) requires Stripper or AsProtect. AsProtect is quite expensive anyway, and there is no Demo or Trial version. -.- The un-asprotect programs in the RCE community are free, and work better for this job... they won't "protect" a program though... only remove the protection. (It's easier to remove than it is to apply... some "protection". I guess you get what you pay for... or in this case, pay for what you don't get.)

Last edited:
Back