Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Full Server Setup (n00b friendly)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its either a problem with IPs, Ports or your SQL password check

Try checking your ips and ports the tables in account DB and compare them to your registry.

Tripple check everything.

If that fails Delete everything and start over but double check everything you do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks , all works fine, but 1 problem , i can connect to server on wan ip but my friend cant he uses my client with my settings but still cant connect, he had error "Filed to connect to loginserver" When game loads . we trying 10-15 hours to fix it - nothing . Can anyone help with that ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Travokur if in you house costs [router] first on it necessary to dispose portforwarding if this [router] of provider that in it most likely stands filter to these ports on this your friends they do not see [login] server

Travokur если у тебя дома стоит роутер то на нем нужно настроить portforwarding если это роутер провайдера то скорее всего у него стоит фильтр на эти порты по этому твои друзья не видят логин сервер

Wolfos can i config fireguard hosting in my lan. and what i need to do this ? because this is not convenient all time connect to internet for game in lan.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chera_nora - [Guide] Full Server Setup (n00b friendly) - RaGEZONE Forums

Server run:...OK
But Cliet errror FireGraud. I download hub.dll Woft but It error:eek6:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have too this problem !! the game starts only if you have internet connection. connect to internet and try start again when game is start you can close internet connection !! internet need to initialize fireguard!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server run:...OK
But Cliet errror FireGraud. I download hub.dll Woft but It error:eek6:
Hup.dll move to klient folder.
FIRST, DISABLE your sux antivirus.
Hup.dll is not a virus, but AVG Free and other freeware antivirus panic for virus.
-
I use Kaspersky 7.0 - hup.dll cheking = not a virus!!! (this only crack for fire guard)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
можно ли замутить так чтоб запускать клиент травии в офлайне ??? вот я ставлю hup.dll но без интернет соединения в травию все ровно не заходить, ошибку пишет.

can i start travia client offline whis out fireguard ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
можно ли замутить так чтоб запускать клиент травии в офлайне ??? вот я ставлю hup.dll но без интернет соединения в травию все ровно не заходить, ошибку пишет.

can i start travia client offline whis out fireguard ???

Можно но токо до того места где надо вводить акк и пасс

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
мануал в студию. Сервак то у меня настроен мне фаергвард моск ипет
Guide plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have too this problem !! the game starts only if you have internet connection. connect to internet and try start again when game is start you can close internet connection !! internet need to initialize fireguard!
You help me fix fireguard.I have't internet.You sent file fix cliet
Thank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything made same as in tutorial so i messed up somewhere else...

since i already opened my own mu online server i think i m not a noob but after playing with this for a half a day now i think maybe i am...

zemi login error- well at least i m not the one with this problem
db instaled twice to make sure all is fine
SQL + sp + SQL Express instaled in right order
SQL server service manager running
security setup changed to both SQL and Win authorization
tpc used to change all passes and logins - didnt help
all tips from both topics made nothing helps
ips checked, reg kye files modified
odbc tested- successfull
proper paths changed, dbs restored etc.

any ideas?

edit: does the LocalServer in ODBC have to have default db unchecked? or master

account, chart and game have default dbs of the same name account- account, chart- chart, game- game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything made same as in tutorial so i messed up somewhere else...

since i already opened my own mu online server i think i m not a noob but after playing with this for a half a day now i think maybe i am...

zemi login error- well at least i m not the one with this problem
db instaled twice to make sure all is fine
SQL + sp + SQL Express instaled in right order
SQL server service manager running
security setup changed to both SQL and Win authorization
all tips from both topics made nothing helps
ips checked, reg kye files modified
odbc tested- successfull
proper paths changed, dbs restored etc.

any ideas?

edit: does the LocalServer in ODBC have to have default db unchecked? or master

account, chart and game have default dbs of the same name account- account, chart- chart, game- game

can u attach log.txt for zemilogin
And try use default pass for login sa what set in server files

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10:54:49 - (X) Account Database Connection failed.
10:54:49 - (X) InitializeDatabase

this is what log says

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you connect locally through the WAN ip?

Check your firewalls maybe.

I can connect to local ip and wan ip too ...
Firewall is off

Travokur if in you house costs [router] first on it necessary to dispose portforwarding if this [router] of provider that in it most likely stands filter to these ports on this your friends they do not see [login] server

Travokur если у тебя дома стоит роутер то на нем нужно настроить portforwarding если это роутер провайдера то скорее всего у него стоит фильтр на эти порты по этому твои друзья не видят логин сервер

I havent router.

У мня нету роутера , не дома не у провайдера, прямой коннект , порты точно открыты.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must set identical password for login sa in db and server files
for exemple set for login sa password 12345 and in server files set this password too and try again if this dont work delete all and try setup all again

I havent router.
блин а ты настроил start.bat через которыйты запускаеш травию ?? там надо ип поменять на свой. :)
try to config start.bat change ip to you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
10:54:49 - (X) Account Database Connection failed.
10:54:49 - (X) InitializeDatabase

this is what log says

I found in the past if it says Account Database Connection failed it is a problem with your ODBCs try using ur sa login for the odbcs if that fails try local account login.

Just go through all your odbcs again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
блин а ты настроил start.bat через которыйты запускаеш травию ?? там надо ип поменять на свой. :)
try to config start.bat change ip to you
Im using launcher..

Я юзаю лаунчер, хотя я вот и через лаунчер и через бат файл захожу без проблем, а друг нефига не с того не с другого зайти не может , просто бред , догадок реально 0, коннект между нами есть, на сайт мой он может зайти , МУ когда стояла спокойно коннектился .. просто непонятная история

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you must set identical password for login sa in db and server files
for exemple set for login sa password 12345 and in server files set this password

the only file in server files that have login setup is ODBC.reg, i changed there for my db login and added to registery, there is no place to change the pass in this file tho, i have blank pass in my db anyway, so that shouldnt be it

any other file of the side of server files where can i change pass and login?

playin with odbc atm...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to Start > Controll Panel > Adminastrative Tools > DATA Sources (ODBC) > System DSN and then check all your odbcs in there trying with sa password and local account.

Back