Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf

Reaction score
Uhhmmm,, this is what i learned from sir Eifel, Sasay, Marck, Autokill, and Zentrix

==================================
Steps

==================================
1. Decrypt your item.isf & the item.isf that you want to get an item ( )
2. Find the Item code of the item that you want to get / transfer in you item.isf
3. to get the item that you want to transfer,,, this is what will you do..

First, Above the Item code,,, you can see the E1E1 Hex.. (That is the sign of the beginning of the Item)
SeiferXIII - [Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf - RaGEZONE Forums

Second, Below the item code,, you can see the EDEDEDED Hex.. (That is the sign of the ending of the Item)
SeiferXIII - [Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf - RaGEZONE Forums

4. transfer the CPS,DDs and X files of the item and then,
5. Re-Enc the item.isf then finish!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so we can add the infinity set if we get the cps and x files

Am i Right?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah....so we need also the x file and cps of inifinity like what philax said in order to add inifinity items?

Upvote 0
Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
what do you mean infi set? from Ep3?
you can add any item if you wont messed the right possition!

any Ep3 cps not same with Ep4 cps

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i think its possible to ADD the EP3 Biohazzard Infinity Sets in our Item.isf EP4 just make sure you have the CPS, SKIN, TEXTURES of those files..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for the guide sir Overkill aka ZEntriX....now i have added items in my item.isf by hexing...now i want to know how to make a scroll of a pet i wan to have a HP MP SP scroll for pet how?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but i dont have that scrolls...why? what is the id of that scroll in Seifers item.isf? im currently using seifers item.isf the v3 glogic of seifer....

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what num?
Only HP not
HP+MP+SP
recovery

and the non drop pet skill
I also want to learn how to make scrool for 237 skills

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys can anyone help me.. i already decoded or decrypted my item.isf from glogic of seifer
and open it with HEW WORKSHOP as the guide said.

but i cant read the item maybe it is still decryted isnt?

anyway im using RAN FILE EDITOR by andrew2004 1.07

kindly look at my SS thanks:

@Seifer

Help me sir i need to HEX your LATEST GLOGIC SHARED IN PUBLIC, coz 187 skill for INT TYPE BRAWLER
item id is 161_006 if im not mistaken, was appeared 67 skill for INT TYPE BRAWLER supposed to be 187:*:

sorry for bad english

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@edilon09
use seifer guide and paste it on your item.isf make sure its on same item code (e.g: if you copy the 161_001 of seifer item.isf then paste it on your 161_001 or if you dont have a 161_001 paste it on the lower part of the 161_000 you will see a ED ED ED ED 1E 1E place the mouse cursor after the last ED then paste it now save it)

sp you mean sir that i have to paste the code on the 1st 1E? cuz u say after the 1st ED..am i right?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
weeeeeeeeeee..................thanks for this guide i already know how to add items in my item.isf LOL....thanks my friend seifer..^_^

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to add infinity armors for my item.isf but when i edit..it does not appear on my inventory or in my bank...whats my error bro?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah bro seifer and anyone plz uload again the photo! for guid ty and merry christmast to all

Upvote 0
Back