Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to make a C4 server L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - i put my MySql Navucat in my Program Files folder + i already had my database l2jdb with all the files in it
2- I did as you said there

still don't work

any other ways to help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Close the Skype, have the same port.. then active the the start.bat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tnx Kem that fixed my W:\ problem:
trol4ever - [Guide] How to make a C4 server - RaGEZONE Forums

But i just realised my main froblem might be the database installer
well when i edit it and run it i get this:

i did type in my password right

that is probably the main problem that prevents me from running my server.
well obviously without the data i can't run the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Get The Same Error. Nevermind fixed it I uninstalled Mysql and Navicat then reinstalled and it worked.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
exactly can anyone help

Didn't work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help

is it only me that is getting error whit l2j login server.bat?
Getting this error, plz help me!

[PIE]Starting L2J Login Server.

loading login config
MLog clients using java 1.4+ standard logging.
Initializing c3p0-0.9.0 [built 08-??????-2005 15:47:30 +0400; debug? false; trac
e: 5]
Initializing c3p0 pool... com.mchange.v2.c3p0.PoolBackedDataSource@16f8cd0 [ con
nectionPoolDataSource -> com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource@5e0
602 [ acquireIncrement -> 3, acquireRetryAttempts -> 30, acquireRetryDelay -> 10
00, autoCommitOnClose -> true, automaticTestTable -> null, breakAfterAcquireFail
ure -> false, checkoutTimeout -> 0, connectionTesterClassName -> com.mchange.v2.
c3p0.impl.DefaultConnectionTester, factoryClassLocation -> null, forceIgnoreUnre
solvedTransactions -> false, identityToken -> 5e0602, idleConnectionTestPeriod -
> 0, initialPoolSize -> 1, maxIdleTime -> 0, maxPoolSize -> 10, maxStatements ->
100, maxStatementsPerConnection -> 0, minPoolSize -> 1, nestedDataSource -> com
.mchange.v2.c3p0.DriverManagerDataSource@1100d7a [ description -> null, driverCl
butt -> null, factoryClassLocation -> null, identityToken -> 1100d7a, jdbcUrl ->
jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb, properties -> {user=******, password=******** ], pr
eferredTestQuery -> null, propertyCycle -> 300, testConnectionOnCheckin -> false
, testConnectionOnCheckout -> false, usesTraditionalReflectiveProxies -> false ]
, factoryClassLocation -> null, identityToken -> 16f8cd0, numHelperThreads -> 3
]
Loaded 127 server names
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: Zero length BigInteg
er
at java.math.BigInteger.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.l2j.loginserver.GameServerTable.stringToHex(GameServerTable.ja
va:232)
at net.sf.l2j.loginserver.GameServerTable.load(GameServerTable.java:156)

at net.sf.l2j.loginserver.GameServerTable.<init>(GameServerTable.java:43
1)
at net.sf.l2j.loginserver.GameServerTable.getInstance(GameServerTable.ja
va:67)
at net.sf.l2j.loginserver.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:85)

Server terminated abnormaly

server terminated

Tryck p

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Great guide.

I am having a few problems though, startLoginServer.bat connects fine, but startGameServer.bat keep having this error:

(Click to enlarge)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erm... do I have to use the MySQL or MSSQL Server 2000 is good too ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but there's a newer version.. do I download it or need to search for an older ?

PS. What's the difference between MySQL and MSSQL ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help plz...

Hi, I have a problem when I try to connect to the server from a system; the problem is the next: the server reject me, here an image, let's see if you can help me, thanks~

img526.imageshack.us/img526/3429/uu5de.jpg

copy url to directory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i nelp plz woh i can play my l2j c4 server without internet? plz tell me :)

C

cocs

Step %

Hi

I can't download step 5...Can you give me another link??

Cumps
cocs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Running into the same problem when trying to d/l the server files........

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is going to sound like a REALLY noob question, but I'm going to ask anyway. It says to download the c4 client, which I have, and I have the server running, both login and game servers and they work and updated fine. But what do I actually open the GAME with? The reason I ask is many private servers say, "No! Don't use their LineageII.exe file because it'll update the real game and screw up your private server" But that's the only file I see available. Any help?

Oh and I also notice that I don't see any Host file in the system32/etc folder. I have the directory, but no files are in there. And I enabled hidden files as well, there's nothing. I need help with that too.

Sorry for the noob questions, it looks like I've got the hardest part done (the server setup) but it's the easy stuff that gets me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DarkAxz said:
This is going to sound like a REALLY noob question, but I'm going to ask anyway. It says to download the c4 client, which I have, and I have the server running, both login and game servers and they work and updated fine. But what do I actually open the GAME with? The reason I ask is many private servers say, "No! Don't use their LineageII.exe file because it'll update the real game and screw up your private server" But that's the only file I see available. Any help?

Oh and I also notice that I don't see any Host file in the system32/etc folder. I have the directory, but no files are in there. And I enabled hidden files as well, there's nothing. I need help with that too.

Sorry for the noob questions, it looks like I've got the hardest part done (the server setup) but it's the easy stuff that gets me.

in order to start your game you have to run the L2.exe in you blablabla/lineage II/system
or whereever you installed the game.
But in thet folder you have to put the l2.ini with your ip adress.
i think you know how to change the ip of the l2.ini
sry for my english im a greek :b

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ahaaa I've got it now! Thank you. ;) Oh and the hostfile was elsewhere than where the guide told me to.

Sucks that there's so much lag on the game though. I supposedly have a good computer, but it's gettin worse over the years. Anyone know what to do about the lag? (short of a new comp :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back