Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to read tables from client 1299

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A long time a go i was testing things and making experiments mostly tables in client, well here you go some of my works involved there.
Finally i'm gonna make a guide ;p
I make this because can't see a similar topic about this, if it exist let me know, if it doesn't and if you gonna post this in another forum let creditz for me .

First of all use a table_editor to open the table.

I will explain here the meanings of every column that this file has.

There are a lot of item_org_xxx.tbl "xxx" could be the language of the client, for example korean, chinesse, malaysa etc etc, we need to focus in "_us" from usa-english language

I don't know about other structure tables from other clients but 1299 has 37 columns.

so we start open the files

Client Files>Data>Item_org_us.tbl

(6)1 = Item number located at your DB
(2)2 = Wich number of Item_ext.tbl is locate the item
(7)3 = What is the item name
(7)4 = Description of the item ingame (words below all stats)
(6)5 = Always value is 0
(2)6 = Always value is 0
(6)7 = Only goes 8 of 9 numbers (not consider the last 0 of the 9 digits) It has to do with Item Icon
(6)8 = If it is a weapon of armor that numbers has to do with skin
(6)9 = Value 0
(6)10 = Value 0
(2)11 = "Kind" located value at your database
(2)12 = Value 0
(2)13 = "slot" of the item located at database
(2)14 = If it is an item value is 0, if it is like a scroll value could be 20
(2)15 = Class of the char value located at database, example : warrior is "6" rogue "8" mage "10" priest "12"
(3)16 = Item damage value located at your Database
(3)17 = Item Delay value located at your Database
(3)18 = Item Range (mostly weapons) value located at your Database
(3)19 = Item weight value located at your Database
(3)20 = Item duration value located at your Database
(5)21 = Item BuyPrice value located at your Database
(5)22 = Item SellPrice value located at your Database
(3)23 = Item Defense (AC) value located at your Database
(2)24 = Countable value located at your Database, value could be 0 or 1 depending of the item
(6)25 = Effect1, that value match with dbo.MAGIC at your Database
(6)26 = Effect2, It has to do with "r" attack depending of the elemental damage of the item
(1)27 = Requirement level, since wich level you can use the item, value located at your database
(1)28 = Requirement level max, until wich level is the limit to use the item, value located at your Database
(2)29 = Mostly value 0, for the pet the value change 101 to 103
(2)30 = Value 0
(2)31 = Str Bonus requirement points to use it
(2)32 = Health Bonus requirement points to use it
(2)33 = Dextery Bonus requirement points to use it
(2)34 = Inteligence Bonus requirement points to use it
(2)35 = Magic Power Bonus requirement points to use it
(2)36 = That match with items that be sold by an NPC values changes since 201 to 255
(2)37 = Low class "1" middle class "2" High class "3", When an item get duplicated at tbl in your client, the item duplicated has value "5"

I hope it helps overall for the people who is starting to understand this, i think this guide is not complete and if i find more information to insert here be sure i will, if i am wrong or you find some error here, let me know and i will modify the guide or delete things if it is unnecessary and irrelevant.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for this but how i change dex or str bonus on armor...make i want 200000 dex bonus or something on rouge plate armor pauldron where edit??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first answer : you want edit the srt or dex bonus in armor, make it easy, use the scroll bonus when you go to anvil and booom!! you will get whetever armor u want with dex int str health even magic power with out make any edition and wasting time.

scond answer :Edit only tables client is not enough you need to edit This from your Database Item tables also, if you really want the dex bonus works is from database and if you want the item look 2000 dex bonus, ingame the edit if from client tables and yes you need to go inside that tables and check armors and columns in order to modify it

example: lets say you want edit pauldron shell rogue all kind of pauldron (shell,chitin,fullplate,etc) are located at ITEM_EXT_13_us.tbl into tables you must search the row number 12 to 21 and check column number 2 in this column say "stamina", stamina means all items that will be added in bonus, say to for you know why i said stamina, then go colum 31 (don't ferget in same rows numbers) and u will see values in that order 2 2 4 6 8 10 12 15 19 24.

Just edit that number you want to looks like 2000 in game, just in game but the stats wont works until you make the edit at database too, for that just go item_org_us.tbl and check the id number of the item you will modify then find it, find the proper column that item bonus in database and change it to 2000.

I think it is all that i can say and you find this usefull, otherwise thats all thing that i can do for you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i kno late reply lol never saw this guide before, nice work btw ^_^ somebody here got other .tbls guides(i know omega's guide already).

Back