- Joined
- Dec 23, 2008
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 32
I don't know if someone already posted a video tutorial on how to setup database... so I just created my own.
I hope this video will help alot of people Creating their own server..
Just ask me what tutorials of other people you don't get and ill make a video how to set it up..
Thanks for watching...
By the way.. the music doesn't work on youtube.com only on embed video only...
I hope this video will help alot of people Creating their own server..
Just ask me what tutorials of other people you don't get and ill make a video how to set it up..
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Thanks for watching...

By the way.. the music doesn't work on youtube.com only on embed video only...
Last edited:

