[guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide

Hey happy,

You noticed that your link for quantum fusions files are off? atleast i get a site named tetris.com or whateva :P

could you upload them again??
 
GUYS SERIOUSLY IM STILL ON ERROR 57 wtf do i do can someone help me please
HOW DO U OPEN THE 80 PORT
and can someon upload a hotuk.ini on how the ip goes is it :80 or (space) 80 for u ip
 
In your hotuk.ini the line clan_server has to have

127.0.0.1(or your IP adress) "Space" 80


To open your port 80 you need to be on your modem. There should be some kind of way to open the port.

If still don't know how it works, google it.
 
for ur modem go to "virtual server" the other is "port forwarding" to open the ports.
secondly. go to ur windows firewall go to the exemptions tab and add port 80 cause that was my issue.

when u do the virtual server/port forwarding it will ask for a start and finish port u do start port 80 finish port 80, is the same in all :) gl:)
 
top rank bug help.



HappyHardcore - [guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

HappyHardcore - [guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide - RaGEZONE Forums



what is problem? help me
 
Guys i have a problem here
My clan system works fine, but when I invite someone to my clan i get error 54...
What is that? And what do i have to do to fix it?
Thanks =]
 
Happy what do u mean comment these ines in error 9 i dont undertsand can u please give me a guide on how to get past error 9 please


thanks in advance
 
I'm fairly sure someone (probably Vormav) asked if anyone had Quantums' fixed Clan files? I couldn't find them at the time, but I certainly have found a backup since, and as they are what Happy recommended, I think it's good for them to be attached. :D:

Sorry about the bump, but I think it's worth it for who-ever it was who was looking.View attachment QuantumClanManager.zip
 
All:

For error 11 have a look into claninsert.aspx, I have found that the insert into UL was missing the MIDX column and insert into CL was missing IDX column,
If you make a select MAX(IDX/MIDX) from UL/CL
IDX/MIDX = IDX/MIDX + 1
section in the script just above the inserts (respective for each) it will fix these issues.
For adding clan members you need to find the same with MIDX to UL in claninsertclanwon.asp
This one needs the same but it was a bit more tricky with asp vs aspx and the way they were written.
I will upload script segments later.

Error 65 when clan is created means that you either dont have the 500k for the clan OR (most likely) the clan image file isnt there.
Pre make the clan image bmp's (clancontent folder) ie 1000000001-1000000100 for a starter.

I am going to work on making the claninsert.aspx script generate the image off the bat.
 
Back