[Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a 1.35 server files, so you need top/pko client v.1.35 also...
better looking for 1.38 server files, so you can use client v.1.38 with more feature...
 
Hi guys can someone post a 100% configured Windows10 compatible, mssql2008r2 compatible, with pass = "Y87dc#$98", logins "account" "game" and IP for everything "127.0.0.1". I tried to install it but always some errors I'm still even can't start server, I spend 2 weeks already and I don't want to spend more time. I just want to play this games with local server where I can have all I want, please anyone?!.



Or another prop. can someone give me link to their testgameserver with test account and infinite amount of gold and in-game currency on it.....
 
Hi guys can someone post a 100% configured Windows10 compatible, mssql2008r2 compatible, with pass = "Y87dc#$98", logins "account" "game" and IP for everything "127.0.0.1". I tried to install it but always some errors I'm still even can't start server, I spend 2 weeks already and I don't want to spend more time. I just want to play this games with local server where I can have all I want, please anyone?!.



Or another prop. can someone give me link to their testgameserver with test account and infinite amount of gold and in-game currency on it.....

Visit these forums


And ask over there. Maybe there you will find your answer. Good luck. I haven't touched top ps files since 1.6 years.
So I am not much help with guiding you with windows 10.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back