Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Perfect World Server 1.3.6 on Colinux Tutorial (with pictures)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did all the setting, the more I do not know exactly which IP to put in the files, I put the public ip of my dedicated server, but I can not access the iweb.

Szaer - [Guide] Perfect World Server 1.3.6 on Colinux Tutorial (with pictures) - RaGEZONE Forums

Fedora getting this is using DHCP, I put it in the browser with 8080 and does not connect, I can drop my dedicated server, plus my server he can not ping this IP Fedora

Anyone could explain me how it should best be done by the configuration of IP?

Grateful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i know im gonna be hated for this but im sorry, im stupid...i really dont get the guide at all (at least from the beginning) i installed the.net thing and MSSQL 2005 and colinux and fedora but i dont seem to have the pw image file or whatever...and im not sure what i was supposed to do cause i think i skipped a few things...yea..please post the tut in dumbass form..thanks o_O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i prefer mssql 2000 over 2005 and i suggest u read the tutorials on here again and try not to leave anything out once ur done reading and you have done everything it says im sure you will have no problems and if u do state ur problem and ill try get back to you and help u fix it if needed

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls
Looking for a Little or LOT of help linux Noob here.. done servers before just not linux lol

been following Asreinna's post and been putting stuff find other places together and seem to get it to load n that but having a /auth line 15 java command not found error
followed by damed,1. onabort sessions 0 repeats n repeats. any input would be nice :D umm less someone has the files i might not have set up right. n can just edit to what i need..
thxs

Laptop :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
asreinna i was wondering if you (or anyone for that matter) can re-upload Sofags Beta and Content again but to another host other than Megaupload (for some reason its giving me crap and cant download) THX ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello...
sorry coz long time not online...doing a bit of study now...
i will need a little bit of time to upload the files...
but first...need to seek the files inside my computer...hope still there

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

try this link...
Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i think im screwed...this is what i have done (at least what i can remember, since it was a while ago...

i downloaded those files in the guide...extracted them in the same folder and it came out with a few different folders...i installed mssql 2000 and colinux with fedora 7...i then configured mssql. then i changed the path of PWserver.bat (after moving the files in pwserver to colinux folder) and PWserver-conf... then i ran server.bat and this happened-
a command promp window came up saying

"C:\coLinux/PWServer~>cd ../

C:\coLinux-daemon.exe -t nt @PWServer.conf fastboot nogui eth0
=slirp,,tcp:29000/tcp:80:80/tcp:8080:8080/tcp:443:443
Compiled on Jan 18 2008 21:47:09"

yea idk if that was supposed to happen or not, but also im not sure how to start colinux..it doesnt have a run or .bat file...i have client 1.3.9 because i couldnt find client 1.2.6 (or 1.3.1 or 1.3.6, if you know a download link PLEASE post)

please help me, ive been trying for months but i dont think ive got anywhere, just got a bunch of stuff downloaded/installed...infact i may be worse off then before:blink:

thanks inf advance to ANY information that could help me along =)

PS- how would i make my server public after i make it?also if you have a guide that shows how to make a public one, please tell me...but really i wana focus on making ANY kind, but killing 2 birds with one stone is good =p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP im lost at your guide asreinna @ configuring mssql part... when i tried to make new database.. i can't find where to make new database for dbo i followed all ur instructions i attached a screeny so u can see wat im talking about... plss help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help on this error on server start up plsss followed all the steps on the guide wew btw got over the mssql error now this T_T plss healp me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
asreinna, i realize this post is very old and I see you responded a couple weeks back and am hoping you stop by and have a look again soon, I seem to be having difficulty at the step of importing the sqldump in the query analyzer. I cannot find the sqldump and was wondering where it might have disappeared to. thanks for any reply and Thanks for the great tutorial.

edit: found the files elsewhere but rest assured ill have some more questions :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so I am face with an issue about the java unpacked folder
so far i seem to have ollowed all steps accordingly, yet when faced with the issues of replacing the java at usr/java/ with the unpacked supposedly at /serv/usr/java/ i get an error that the directory does not exist.

knowing i put the unpacked java folder into the serv fold i assumed replacing the usr woul do the trick

so Instead of /serv/usr/java i used serv/java/
it appeared to be doing something, but im curious as there was no information displayed as to what went on, it just took me pack to root@fedora, no error message no sign that it replaced anything with anything

now i i type nano /usr/java
nothing comes up just a empty black screen

curious to this i decided to check the java version using java -version

i get this in response

-bash /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_05/bin/java:permission denied

I think somewhere , somehow even following this forum tutorials with its spread out file system and inormation stored all over the place, i made a mistake. can anyone tell me what happened here ? and maybe i this is normal or not. and i it isnt normal how would i go about ixing it,
I really do not feel like uninstalling it all and reinstalling it all again already been at this utile attempt for near about a day. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eh well this doesn't look good

./authd: line 15: usr/java/jdk1.5.0_05/bin/java : permission denied

gdelivery:connect to Guth server failed reconnecting

over and over, hmm seems i missed a step somewhere. will some one please enlighten me, i get this when setting up ./startup.sh
any help would be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eh well this doesn't look good

./authd: line 15: usr/java/jdk1.5.0_05/bin/java : permission denied

gdelivery:connect to Guth server failed reconnecting

over and over, hmm seems i missed a step somewhere. will some one please enlighten me, i get this when setting up ./startup.sh
any help would be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help on this error on server start up plsss followed all the steps on the guide wew btw got over the mssql error now this T_T plss healp me

well me and you are faced at the same place now, I know when this problem happens is when we installed the " repacked java folder"

you can test this after a clean install of colinux.
after reinstalling colinux and replacing the server files for the humteenth time, I realize in colinux the java is already there and installing the repack by removing the java that is already there seems to screw things up, after a clean install you can type java -version into colinux console and it will show you some info about its version.

after the install o the "repacked java" it then turns into permission denied.

i say try to do it without the "repacked java"

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

" All files will now be hosted on my personal website, so they will never be down or broken" Szaer

This domain name expired on Mar 24 2010 06:07PM.

I love forums :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
noone either 1.cares or 2.acknowledges that this thread exists anymore.

if you noticed I have threads dating back weeks ago and noone has responded once.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@killers10333

follow my guide and use the server files...anything u need just ask me later...gud luck :)

TUTORIAL - http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/guid...with-pictures-486602/index57.html#post5264884
SERVER FILES -

Quick question plz Asreinna......After looking into your tutorial..(At this point: "Quote:
nano /opt/lampp/htdocs/register/core.php ")...and looking at the server files...I noticed I am missing the "Opt" folder completely. And the "serv" folder is empty ...I am thinking my download did not grab all the files. Would you mind to please look into the "serv" folder of your files at the download and verify that there are files in there....and verify that the "opt" folder exists there? Thank you very much for any consideration.

Last edited:
Back