Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Ran Online Ep3 For Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How could we connect to SQL server ? I don't have any idea how to do that. PLease tell us immidiately I want to create my own Ran Private Server. Please sir ... Put some new easy instructions for us newbies !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bakit di ko ma open ang cfg file

can you make a full video if its ok?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir ! How could I connect to SQL Server ? Could you please make a full video tutorial of this? I still don't get it !!! Please sir ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download Winrar It can Extract Archive things to open Cfg File open it b y notepad :)

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

New guide again? I hope some mods will moderate this thread.

MR. Thamodz can you help me setting up my ep5 or ep6 i just have one problem at the last svr my pc always get stuck :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pag start ko sa launcher tapos mag open na ung game pero itim lng lahat panu po un pls help me. Pde mag teamviewer elp me pls

add me ym nickie03@y.c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its edited not copy paste :D i have my own patch

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

If you can see It has UNPACKED FILES AND PATCH!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
elp me bakit itim lng ung lumalabas pag open ko na sa ran pls help me

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

pa elp po pls bakit itim lumalabas pag open ko na ang game

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

pls reply namn po

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@newguy15 please speak english to be able to help, not everyone can understand Tagalog dude.

@TS if that is the case you should have release it in the Release Section
not making another guide,and besides their is an existing guide for EP3....

Reaction score
Download Winrar It can Extract Archive things to open Cfg File open it b y notepad :)

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

MR. Thamodz can you help me setting up my ep5 or ep6 i just have one problem at the last svr my pc always get stuck :(

What did you mean always get stuck ? Hang by a moment or any ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my comp gets laggy w ep5 and 6 what is the best client of ran ep4 and 3 i need fantasy ran client or forest ran no one will help me im just a newbie

Reaction score
my comp gets laggy w ep5 and 6 what is the best client of ran ep4 and 3 i need fantasy ran client or forest ran no one will help me im just a newbie

Ok, I will try to find you an Ran Fantasy Client and Forest Ran client as i can.

Here's the link.
Ran Fantasy Full client.

I can't find the Ran Forest, sorry for that :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty very much thamods :p its a birthday gift :p my birthday is coming its monday!:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

@Thamodz dheluxe is the owner of forest ran but its closed he enver put the client :( im now making ep4 but so many problems bout it overflow like that what is the best client to use and database that is fresh

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

is the fanatsy ran ep3?

Reaction score
ty very much thamods :p its a birthday gift :p my birthday is coming its monday!:thumbup:

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

@Thamodz dheluxe is the owner of forest ran but its closed he enver put the client :( im now making ep4 but so many problems bout it overflow like that what is the best client to use and database that is fresh

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

is the fanatsy ran ep3?

Yes, dheluxe is the owner of the Forest Ran, but i think it close because of some problems which i didn't know.

I will suggest to you that start first in EP3 before going on higher episodes, but if you can do it, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back